Happy Anniversary, Yoda!

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
This has to be one of the longest-running *active* user-based forums on the intrawebs! Congrats, Yoda! You've come a long way since The Warning Track!

Here's one Yoda quote for every year:

https://www.goalcast.com/2017/12/12/...tes-star-wars/

Happy Anniversary dear Yoda

This forum is the greatest place on the web, and I can't believe you've kept it going for so long. Thank you for doing this. You have been OUR gift in creating this vibrant forum that is truly a community.

It always makes me smile every time I go online here- and so, if you can, imagine that we are all singing to you in cyberspace - about how mofo makes us feel:

Happy

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
19 years....

I was 12 when this site was created.

Suspect's Reviews

Isn't it weird I was 34 when I started posting here,... now you're 34.

You've really created something to be proud of. I'm happy to be a small part of it for nearly 18 of the 19 years this site has existed.

Anyway, happy anniversary. Thank you for all of your hard work and for keeping the site up - it's a homing beacon for me.

Thanks guys. Means a lot. Been a tricky year, to be sure, but I've still got fun ideas on the way once the summer and some work stuff settles down. It's got the same gravitational pull for me as it does for so many of you.