2nd Animation Hall of Fame

Tools    

I love animation and coming up with a second nomination would be easy enough for me, but I'm not sure I'm keen on committing to watching 14 movies.

13 now...I'd like to see the reveal

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Like I said I'm preferring a number around 10. We will give it a couple more days yet. I'm open to "raffling" off 3 more nominations somehow to make it around 10. I think 14 is a bit steep but I'd go with majority vote.

I'm hoping Funny Face decides to join. I told her about it yesterday and she seemed interested, but we'll see. I know she won't want to do it if there are more than ten noms though.

I'd be totally cool doing second noms as well if no one else joins. I'm watching a lot of animation for my "personal tournament" right now anyways, so it may actually turn into killing two birds with one stone.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Are we perhaps talking about different tournaments? Or are we secretly the same person and I haven't realized it yet? That would certainly be a plot twist haha.

I nominated Rock & Rule in the Animated Film Tournament that Camo hosted. It didn't make it very far.
did we have this conversation before?
Is this deja-vu?

Or am I just confused?

What are we talking about again?
Who are you? Where's my nurse? This ain't my medication!

anyway, I could have sworn I nominate R&R for some kind of animation tournament.
Most likely a shift the Matrix. aka Old Fart Mental Capacity

I'm hoping Funny Face decides to join. I told her about it yesterday and she seemed interested, but we'll see. I know she won't want to do it if there are more than ten noms though.
That would be really cool, but tell her, no more heartbreakers like the last one. Could not stop bawling on that beautiful one about the old couple.

Oh, and if we're looking to keep it at 10 and we dont' get even members perhaps those that volunteered second nominations can bring it up to 10 as a possibility.

Nomination sent. MV will be happy that I did NOT nominate A Goofy Movie...even though I, still, believe it has the best music from all the Disney films.

Also, I wouldn't mind in this particular HoF if nominations went over 10, so if it is decided each person nominates two, I wouldn't have any issues. I'd probably chose something I haven't seen as a second nomination. And of course, of anyone else wanted to nominate A Goofy Movie...

Nomination sent. MV will be happy that I did NOT nominate A Goofy Movie...even though I, still, believe it has the best music from all the Disney films.

Also, I wouldn't mind in this particular HoF if nominations went over 10, so if it is decided each person nominates two, I wouldn't have any issues. I'd probably chose something I haven't seen as a second nomination. And of course, of anyone else wanted to nominate A Goofy Movie...

I'd like to make a second nom, my original nom has no chance at winning it's going to be very divisive but it's important film from an animation studio that really isn't talked about much.

My second nomination could be one of several films that would be "classic" I just ask to take a look at the field and seeing what film is needed.

So who else is looking to make a second nomination?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
So it looks like we have 8.

Is 8 good with everybody? I think having 2 nominations per person is way too much.

I'm good with 8, although maybe someone will join last minute yet.

So it looks like we have 8.

Is 8 good with everybody? I think having 2 nominations per person is way too much.

I'm good with 8, although maybe someone will join last minute yet.

I think 10-12 makes more sense...what's the runtime of the animated films?

Mine is an 1h22min

I'm fine with 8.

I'll still participate no matter how many films there are, but I don't see any point in arbitrarily bumping the numbers up by giving people second noms.

8 is okay for me as well.

I do see how, since this isn't about who wins, but the movie itself, should we decide to allow one to four of us a second nom to hit the ten mark or even bump it to twelve, I'm okay with that.
Not necessary, but I'd be okay with it.

It doesn't matter to me how many nominations there are. I will not be able to choose a second film, but I'm fine with others getting another choice if the majority vote to inflate the numbers.

Even though I'll be away for a week (starting tomorrow morning), I've just finished pre-writting the review for my own nomination, so I won't really be a week behind when I come back.