Too Old to Die Young

Tools    

Unregistered User
Just finished episode 7 and its my second favourite so far, behind 5. Probably the most brutal too and the cinema scene with Theo was one of the most uncomfortable viewing experiences I've had for some time!! Overall it was the least visually pleasing episode so far but that's not a criticism at all as it was still Miles (pun intended) ahead of any other series I've seen. Was also the funniest episode, especially the scenes with Martin's co-workers. Great seeing Jena Malone again too.

the cinema scene with Theo was one of the most uncomfortable viewing experiences I've had for some time!!
Yeah it was Rfen at his most tantalising. I'm tempted to check out the movie in the poster that was on the wall to see if it gives any additional context:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361953...1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Unregistered User
Yeah it was Rfen at his most tantalising. I'm tempted to check out the movie in the poster that was on the wall to see if it gives any additional context:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361953...1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Yeah I added it to my watchlist as soon as I found it too. Its apparently the film that the woman was watching in episode 3.

Unregistered User

Finished 8 and 9 so now onto the final episode. Gutted that its nearly over. I'm still not convinced that David Lynch isn't running things alongside NWR here, especially during the singing scenes.

Still the best bit of TV that I've seen in years and possibly my favourite ever. I've been listening to the playlist on Spotify non stop and most definitely recommend it for fans of this. On that note, if anyone can hit me up with where to find more music like it then please let me know. I'm digging the synth/electro tunes at the minute eg. Glass Candy.

Saw this thread and got my wife to try it. Unfortunately she made it through about 20 minutes and she wasn't having it. The problem is how slow it is, and I don't mean the pace. It's how characters walk and talk. Someone says something and then you can count to three before the other character speaks. It's very unnatural. I am not bothered by it but it's not up to me when it's about TV shows. I'm up and down with Refn but I'm always interested in his work. Maybe if I get remarried some day I can give it another shot.