MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2019 Season

Tools    

It's too bad we dont do a points league because then players could gain points for great defense, and lose points for errors and strikeouts. It would encompass the entire spectrum of the sport rather than just pitching and offense.

Of course Mike Trout would still earn like Mike Trout should. Easily the best baseball player in our generation, perhaps even G.O.A.T.

A system of cells interlinked
And....he we are at the break. The Clockwork Angels are somehow in 5th, after a dismal first-half performance from most of the team. Not many points separate the giant mess in the middle of our league, so third place is really anyone's to take!

Here's to a better second half for the Angels, and a terrible second half for the rest of you!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
As someone who actually hasn't been absent in keeping up with his team, it's pathetically embarrassing how terrible I'm doing.

Only one game today? Snort* Such a stressful game. Maybe they should wait till Monday. Not that anyone notices. Do they still have games on TV?

What's up with the Dyson move?
Someone asks this every year.

If you drop someone the same day you picked them up they don't go on waivers. Too easy to game the system by putting people on waivers, blocking others from using them, at no "cost" to your own roster flexibility.

Alex Wood is back today. He was one of my lone bright spots on my otherwise dreary 2017 roster. One good thing about being in the bottom ring is if he stinks it wont affect my standings. Really wish I didnt drop Andrus or trade Clevinger, but 2 bad moves aren't the reason for my collapse. I am. Sigh! I should have made more moves......jk