The FBI Wars

Tools    

The FBI Wars

Do free shows at Big and Tall books on Hollywood boulevard, says Dana Gould. A lot of confessional stuff, says Dana Gould. Pretty desperate but..
Yoda was Annette Funichello even in a movie? This sort of segways to the Mandela effect.
Yoda are opera singers the same as the Mark Bogan plan. For immigrants.
I mean ok. A reverend? Doesn't saying Reverend mean that you are a man of God. But now they are cussing. Like a late night HBO comedian. The big "F'ing deal is that morons on the news shouldn't be trying to get into the pants of Hollywood street bums like Christina Applegate. The big F'ing deal is that people calling themselves reverend shouldn't be cussing on national TV. Is that how they talk at home too?
Too much usurping is going on.

Yoda are you talking to Kit Carson now? Or challenging to Kit Carson for your script ideas? The word "Guru" is actually a Hollywood term. It means nothing. I can't tell you how many times I have used the word Guru and been called out and made fun of. But yeah — It's Hollywood. I hear actors use it all the time. Another example of Hollywood subculture trying to become mainstream. But I'll keep my mouth shut now. And stop hating. Because I love the opera (a real art) and the fifth element has a scene with a blue octopus alien opera singer. Unfortunately though she is killed. YWNF have you ever seen the weatherman. Remember that scene with Nicolas Cage putting his hands over his face. And licking his lips when he sees the hot girl in the tight pants in front of him. What's next the Jaws theme park and you get to swim around with real great white sharks. Shh. geez.
Usurping. That isn't so much of a foreign term.
It's not a great time to have an erection, says Dr. Travis Stork.
I guess it's normal to have up to eleven erections a day for a man, says Dr. Drew Ordon. Thankless manuel labor the motion picture, says Mystery Science theatre 3000. Well that sums it up.
The nickelodeon show with Lori Beth and Kenan Thompson and even has a skit with two big head Klingon looking aliens. I am guessing that this vitriol towards the regular Christ believing person has a point. Maybe they aren't doubling enough on Christians. They have to triple up..I notice that Lori Beth Denberg says tried and true characters but she doesn't say that it is goodwill. Well Goodwill that will probably be the next ploy that Satan and the false holy spirit will use... Once they have established that the aliens with the big heads — are tried and true characters...Yeah and Kevin James, you know that Paul Blart doofus has to eat all of the chicken and dumplings at a high school event, I guess..
Next what will the joke be, spike the chicken and dumplings? Maybe this is like some dumb show like general hospital where someone who looks like Beto O'Rourke says something about the universe.
Yeah I mean there is a horse in the Kentucky Derby called Tacitus. Well yoda, remember Tacitus he was the Roman historian who hated Christians. Annette Funichello's pistachio ice cream colored shirt *Tacitus. It's pilfered technology. It's skeletons that look like Michael Keaton's character in Beatlegeuse fishing. Fishing for what. The whole country is in so much debt.
The winner is deathwish coffee, says Brad Smith Intu CEO
Do we care if Ron Howard got the lyrics translated?
Opera is for the people, says Ron Howard. I mean now we have things called the Bathroom police. Worthless actors that can eat chicken and dumplings while the rest of us starve. Reverends are cussing now on regular news. Too much usurping is going on. I mean remember that freaking gonzo out the balls classless movie called zoolander. When Ben stiller had a freak out session and said it is Merman. Merman. To be acute in the details about some kind of pagan monster. Is this reality?

This is another totally impenetrable post, I'm afraid.

Do free shows at Big and Tall books on Hollywood boulevard, says Dana Gould. A lot of confessional stuff, says Dana Gould. Pretty desperate but..
What? We're one sentence in and I already have no idea what you're talking about. I've heard of Dana Gould, but what kind of "shows" are you talking about, and who is he giving this advice to? I don't understand how you expect people to know what you're talking about.

Yoda was Annette Funichello even in a movie?
What do you mean "even"? Why do you think I have any special insight into this person, whoever they are? Why ask me? Why not Google it? And so on.

This sort of segways to the Mandela effect.
How?

Yoda are opera singers the same as the Mark Bogan plan. For immigrants.
I mean ok. A reverend? Doesn't saying Reverend mean that you are a man of God. But now they are cussing. Like a late night HBO comedian. The big "F'ing deal is that morons on the news shouldn't be trying to get into the pants of Hollywood street bums like Christina Applegate. The big F'ing deal is that people calling themselves reverend shouldn't be cussing on national TV. Is that how they talk at home too?
Too much usurping is going on.
Where do I even begin. I can't even formulate questions about this, let alone answers.

Yoda are you talking to Kit Carson now? Or challenging to Kit Carson for your script ideas?
What script ideas? I haven't written any scripts. And I don't know who Kit Carson is.

The rest is similarly indecipherable, so I'll stop there.

That was gonna be my question to you.

If this continues I'm just going to have to start removing these threads. They're basically gibberish.

I only understood half of the things, but I was strangely amused by this.

What if this is a rant by an old former Hollywood insider, who no longer has any power or has lost his/her job?