The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

people listen better when I present like a dude: ask any woman and they'll tell ya what I'm talking about..
As a woman I find the opposite to be true. I can get things done, say with difficult people, who definitely wouldn’t listen to my husband.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Friday from Stelly!!!!!

Hello from Stelly!

Seds is that your gorgeous baby? soooooo cute

You ready? You look ready.
As a woman I find the opposite to be true. I can get things done, say with difficult people, who definitely wouldn’t listen to my husband.
I suppose I should have expounded it to say that other men listen to me, especially when I tell them how something is wrong and/or how to fix the something.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
The Incident

Unclear on obscenity standards, some images have been altered

The best part of waking up?...

Quiet condescension and simmering disdain

Who looks guilty?
or
Who is the psychopath?

I think @Slappydavis loves Soylent, yeah. I tried something called Meal Squares for a bit. They weren't bad, but not appetizing enough to want to eat all the time. I can see the appeal, though, of just not thinking so much about food. It can drain a lot of thought to decide what to eat each day.
Yup, Soylent is one of the biggest changes to my life over the last few years, and so far at least, a very positive one.

Those squares are a new product that I haven't gotten to try yet, but I think I'll prefer the drink version by a long ways. The drink version delicious and forces me to be a little bit hydrated at least.

I'm somewhere around 50% of my food being soylent. I try not to ever only have soylent on any given day, but I have a soylent nearly every single day.

The creator was a big fan of the novel that Soylent Green was based on, so the reference is intentional, and has been a mixed bag as far as branding goes (both draws in and pushes away people), but it's far too late for them to change their minds now. I like that the name is a bit rough.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I finally power washed the bird baths

Well that's ONE way to rid yourself of those annoying birds! I imagine the feather cleanup would be horrible though, after blasting them all down. Still sounds like a riot!

To me, the bottom three on the left looks like you've buried a Furby in concrete.

At first glance I thought I was looking at a collection of giant clam shells.

I like watching birds @cricket - do you see any unusual ones?

I like watching birds @cricket - do you see any unusual ones?
I don't look at them. They just crap on me and give me more work. My wife had me spend an hour today cleaning out the feeders. Pia.

Lol Sorry @cricket . Well you know what they say - Happy wife, happy life. So today you should be feeling ecstatic .

Well someone out there in your backyard should be feeling happy. If not you, the wife? The dogs?The yellow bellied sapsuckers?

And then filled them with water, I hope. Always amazing to us that people have birdbaths & leave them empty. Birds need water to drink & bathe in people!

Birds do NOT bathe in people!!!
Whoever told you that is cray-cray.

And then filled them with water, I hope. Always amazing to us that people have birdbaths & leave them empty. Birds need water to drink & bathe in people!
Twice a day