Cricket world cup 2019

Tools    

England (and Wales) have a great batting line up. Some good all rounders too in Moeen and Stokes. Slightly concerned about their ability to mix it up in the bowling attack but they should give this tournament a good go.

England (and Wales) have a great batting line up. Some good all rounders too in Moeen and Stokes. Slightly concerned about their ability to mix it up in the bowling attack but they should give this tournament a good go.
You reckon they will be able to defend 311 ?

Vintage Pakistan. Consistently Inconsistent.

Props to Aaloo for bringing back Aamir and Wahab for the World Cup.

At least we got to see a good match after a poor start to the tournament.

I am the Watcher in the Night
The Pakistan v England game finally bought the tournament alive and if the rain stays away, I see some good games featuring these two sides.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Didn’t know @cricket had his own World Cup. That’s impressive actually...
Here is it's underwater version---

The final match will be at Lords in London on Sunday the 14th of July . We definitely will have a new world cup winner because neither the opposing teams qualified for the finals have ever won the world cup before . I am tilted slightly ( ever so slightly ) to favour the Englishmen to win because they were the creators of the game but have never won a cricket world cup ever . This inspite of the rank condescension poured on my country by the British media regularly---see my largeheartedness....

Cool. I watched Cricket Fever on Netflix recently and really enjoyed it. I think I mostly understand cricket now, which is a big deal because I had tried and failed a few times in the past.

Cool. I watched Cricket Fever on Netflix recently and really enjoyed it. I think I mostly understand cricket now, which is a big deal because I had tried and failed a few times in the past.
Was a decent documentary that on my local team. If you must know, we won the title this year.

Also, new fans are always welcome to this beautiful game that is not as big compared to football or tennis.

Good that you are starting from T20s. It's the shortest form of the sport and the easiest to understand. I hope you enjoy Sunday's final.

As for the final, slightly differ from @ashdoc on who I want to win. I want them Kiwis to win it. Lovely group of players with not one bad apple in that side. And a wonderful country with lovely people. They also lost the last final four years ago, so I hope they win it this time.