"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

Bump

This has been going on for a few days. I'll do a reveal if wanted. This is a 1977 horror movie with no well known actors so I don't think posting more photos will help. It's about a bed that is possessed and eats people. It's very funny imo.

What an excellent day for an exorcism
Death Bed, but it certainly wasn't from memory, I had to look it up.

So I disqualify myself having a turn since I broke this games rules - looking it up, more than one quess, etc.

Open floor.

So I disqualify myself having a turn since I broke this games rules - looking it up, more than one quess, etc.
Where are you getting these rules from? Guess as many times as you want & Holden Pike uses Google reverse images all the time.

Okay here's an easy one.
Not easy for me. Is that Julie Delpy?

Where are you getting these rules from? Guess as many times as you want & Holden Pike uses Google reverse images all the time.

Not easy for me. Is that Julie Delpy?
It is.

What an excellent day for an exorcism
The very first post of this thread lists the rules
A poster posts an image of a movie screenshot.
-Only one live guessable image at any one time.
-Multiple guesses will be ignored by the screenshot poster.
-Poster who guesses correctly goes next
-Absolutely no cheating. No reverse image searching. No google searching. Or you'll ruin it for the posters who want to play properly.

Guessing you’re the only person who’s read those rules from 3 years ago, but interesting.

LOL about the reverse image. Bone of contention here, that’s for sure.

We try to keep the games light-hearted if we can. They, after all, are only games.

And back to Claire’s game, which nobody seems to know so far.

He might do it all the time, but it isn't in the spirit of the game.

"You're not competing if you're cheating."

Julie Delpy's Two Days in Paris

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra