Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

A different look for the Duchess of Cambridge today. I like it very much.
God – she is slender these days. I like the blouse a lot, with that tiled flower pattern and the cutouts.

The thing that always irks me is the way they dress the kids like they're in the Famous Five or roundabout that era . I don't mind a bit of retro but it's starting to look pedantic.

I like the way the kids are dressed. Some say old-fashioned, I say classic. Having said that, they would look out of place here in America, particularly in cities like NYC where the kids are dressed in very funky styles. (I like both ways.)

I would love to know what Kate eats on a daily basis. She had the flattest stomach I’ve ever seen, especially after 3 kids.

I like the way the kids are dressed. Some say old-fashioned, I say classic.
Traditional even ?

Having said that, they would look out of place here in America, particularly in cities like NYC where the kids are dressed in very funky styles. (I like both ways.)
They might look out of place here – I don't remember seeing them out of this context.

Izabel Goulart at Cannes (again) in a very pretty dress.

Elle Fanning in a very pretty outfit at Cannes (again).

Elle Fanning in a very pretty outfit at Cannes (again).
I like that – she's playing a blinder .

I don’t know what this means.
Well basically performing very well, especially in sport . And I've liked everything I've seen her in at Cannes.

Over $4k for this Carolina Herrera dress that, most likely, we’ll never see again.

Cape dresses are abounding this summer. Not bad.

Two different queens.

QEII rocking the pink. Love how her umbrella is color-coordinated.

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands in an unfortunate outfit.

She wears some great stuff – the brooch is exquisite – and the umbrella is a nice touch .

Perhaps not a flattering shape but I love the green colour.

Nice blue outfit at Epson today.

I love green, but she has too much body fat to wear a form fitting dress of that design. And the addition of that style of hat makes her look like a fire plug. She's a good looking woman, but she would benefit from a trustworthy clothes advisor.

I love green, but she has too much body fat to wear a form fitting dress of that design. And the addition of that style of hat makes her look like a fire plug. She's a good looking woman, but she would benefit from a trustworthy clothes advisor.
Nice to hear that part about her being good looking . I'm not familiar with her but she looks very appealing.

She is handsome, but her outfits misfire maybe 25% of the time, which, I guess, is not too bad. My chief complaint is that she’s a very fussy dresser & very matchy-matchy, both of which can make her look older than she is.