The 19th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I'm sorry, I'm still gong to have to wait to get back in but I look forward to seeing the nominations.
Bummer as you've been missed in the recent Hofs. But hopefully you'll be back in for the 20th, which I'm hosting!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Really struggling with what to nominate this time. Lots of possibilities.
I know what ya mean, but we have time, still looking at the end of the week, tentatively, so take the time to choose the right one for you.
Ed, clear up your inbox, I wanna send my nom
DOH! Sorry, neiba, it's cleared up and excited to see what you chose.
I'm sorry, I'm still gong to have to wait to get back in but I look forward to seeing the nominations.

I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

I PROMISED myself I wouldn't cry.

I promised myself I WOULD NOT cry!

I PROMISED MYSELF- - -

OH DAMMIT!!!

All tighty, got neiba's nom in and raul is in decision mode, so that'll put us at 9 so far.

Some solid noms by the way, with a minor, secondary connection through a very large majority of them. The exception breaking the norm quite nicely.

...Some solid noms by the way, with a minor, secondary connection through a very large majority of them. The exception breaking the norm quite nicely.
I can't guess what that connection might be. But I bet Showgirls is in my future

edarsenal - Nom Sent In
Citizen Rules - Nom Sent In
ahwell - Nom Sent In
KeyserCorleone - Nom Sent In
Miss Vicky - Nom Sent In
Siddon - Nom Sent In
John-Conner - Nom Sent In
neiba - Nom Sent In
rauldc14

Who are we missing? Time for some shout outs @CosmicRunaway @Thursday Next ...who else has joined before that might not have seen the thread yet?

@pahaK will hopefully join I suggested a pair of films he's recommended recently and I believe they would do very well
Yup, he should join! I know he watched in the last few months a very controversial American film from the 1970s, that would make for a very interesting nom..and get the conversation going too.

Since I skipped the last General HoF, I did intend to join this one. However, I haven't been able to watch films for the Sci-Fi HoF at my usual pace, and I don't want to take on more than I have time for.

I'm still hoping I might be able to join the Animation HoF though, since that's a medium I don't see enough of, and the last one introduced me to a film I ended up absolutely loving.

I know @TheUsualSuspect has been getting into a few recently and @Yam12 may have an interest, along with @ScarletLion
I'll pass for now. Thanks anyway.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Considering we have Sci-Fi going and Animation gearing up next month, if we break the 10 participants, we should do very good for an HoF.

Thanks everyone who responded to the mentions, that IS very much appreciated.

I invited Iron Pony to join. I don't think that he will, but it would be cool if he did. If you guys know of a MoFo (new or old) that hasn't joined an HoF before, send them a PM or post comment. We really need to get new people as a lot of the regulars aren't as active as before.

I know @TheUsualSuspect has been getting into a few recently and @Yam12 may have an interest, along with @ScarletLion
The SciFi HoF is enough to keep me busy for the time being. But I'll be checking in on this. Looks good. cheers.

The SciFi HoF is enough to keep me busy for the time being. But I'll be checking in on this. Looks good. cheers.
THANK YOU! Most kind of you.
Looking forward to seeing you browse and, of course, the Sci-Fi HoF

take care!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I don't have the time to commit to this right now, but it's a shame because I have a feeling it might be a good one.