Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Bronn being there is a mistake. The guy is willing to sell out his friends for money and now he’s master of coin?

Davos is a smart guy but why offer land and tell guys with no penises to start their lineage there? Whaaa?

Shouldn’t Dorne be independent? They’re so Damn segregated anyway.

The caved in basement at the Red Keep....didn’t look that caved in. Couple steps to the left and they’d be fine???? I told my wife, first thing he sees is his Jaime’s hand. Of course!!!

Why didn’t they call Edmure to help at Winterfell? Did I miss something there?

Bran’s first decree should be that people stop calling him Bran the Broken.

"I call it, A Song of Ice and Fire, by Bilbo Baggins." Eye rolling hard.

Grey Worm not immediately killing Jon? Letting both of them go??? Give me a break.

Also Drogon took the evidence away with him. Where’s Danny?

Jon: I don’t know.

Danny never sitting on the throne was interesting.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
So I guess the Unsullied are off to Naath to build their own kingdom. That new kingdom of the Unsullied won't last very long. None of them are able to seed offspring to inherit the kingdom they build, not to mention I'm betting brothels will not be a lucrative enterprise in their kingdom.
They’ll die within days. No one that isn’t a native to the island can survive.

Welcome to the human race...
Gotta admit, Bran being made king is like if Watchmen ended with Doctor Manhattan being elected president.

You ready? You look ready.
So glad that trash is over.

Last night's episode gave me flashbacks to seeing Return of the King in theaters where I begged God for a quick death. It just went on, and on, and on.

But I am looking forward to GoT 2 when Jon Snow turns into a white walker and comes back to say "**** all y'all!"
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

What an excellent day for an exorcism
Joffrey : So if I wanted to attend a meeting of the small council I would now need to climb all the steps in the tower of the hand?

Tywin : We could arrange to have you carried.

Bran : Yea OK
LOL! gandalf26's observation deserves a meme visual.....

I thought it wrapped up nicely. They say it was one of the most watched finales in tv history.. I' m glad the detective changed his mind about him, and the eye witness agreed to testify in the doctor's behalf. I shed no tears when the one armed man fell to his death.

No one here is going to get this, but you know, sometimes one says things just to amuse oneself
Fugitive?

Well.....at least no one faked their deaths and became a lumberjack.

What a low bar to clear.

Can’t wait for the unsullied to die from flesh eating giant butterflies in Naath.

Yes, The Fugitive, oh wise TUS. The tv show, not the Fugitive movie - although both had equally satisfying -and audience pleasing- endings.

While GOT, apparently, from the discussion here, did not get as unanimously positive reviews.

Guess that was true of Dexter too?lol

Well all I can say to TUS, as well as dad, dd and yin is - we have some very astute mofos here,

Kudos to all.

Now this is over we can get back to good Thrones stories cause Martin will be involved with the Prequel and not shown the door basicly by David and Dan. I dont blame Martin for writing faster. I mean publishers a asked for the big book calle The World Of Ice and Fire and he just publish and finished Fire and Blood part 1, Its not that he isnt writing books he just seems to love creating age of heroes lore. I would not be surprised if book 6 comes out This year.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
"I call it, A Song of Ice and Fire, by Bilbo Baggins." Eye rolling hard.
Was sure the last scene would be Samwise Tarly walking up the garden path and saying "I'm home".

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Imdb episode rankings.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Was the whole sending Jon to the Night's Watch a ploy? Could have sworn he was gonna be....eh hem, "Back in Black" .

No. Just a down ass homeboy there to ride with him and a gang of Wildlings. Seems like Bran may not be the moral high ground after all.