The Batman

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
I’ve been championing Call Me by Your Alter Ego for a while now.

Hammer should be Feyd in Dune too.

People were moaning about Ledger, there was uproar about Keaton too! Thankfully, there was nowhere for the whiny community to support each other on a mass level back then.
I'm not thrilled with the news, don't get me wrong, but I'll watch with an open mind. At least he already has "brooding" on his CV

I have a feeling the naysayers are about to be Ledgered. As long as he doesn't put on some weird voice he should be alright.

I have a feeling the naysayers are about to be Ledgered. As long as he doesn't put on some weird voice he should be alright.
Yeah, I'm kinda feeling that, too. A lot of this stuff seems worse than it is because, well, you haven't seen them act this particular way yet. He's not going to be like Edward for cryin' out loud. The mere fact that he was cast significantly increases the chances, from our perspective, than he might be okay in the role.

People forget the Michael Keaton casting was heavily questioned, too (and still looks kinda weird to me).

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I love Batman, but please throw the Penguin, the Riddler, and Catwoman *ducks* in a hole for 30 years and fill it with Ace brand concrete.

Welcome to the human race...
At this rate, they might well assemble as much of the rogues' gallery as possible. Like Batman: The Movie but serious.

I thought Armie Hammer was the frontrunner for the part. Not that I'm for another reboot for the Batman series (enough is f**king enough, already!!), but Hammer had the Bruce Wayne look, and would have looked great in the batsuit.

Robert Pattinson. Not so much. Actually, not at all.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa