Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Based on the truth.. and lies.
Rewatch I remember when I hadn't seen this movie I was really excited to see it I dig the subject matter was disappointed though 😞 but maybe this time around I'll like it alil more was only a $1

Oh and Ewan McGregor does a terrible American accent! This isn't the only film I've seen it he just can't shake his roots 😂

I really need to get back into my habit of watching foreign cinema... especially Scandi/Norsk

“I was cured, all right!”
Movie I'll watch tonight:

You know, the most anticipated movie of the year for me, it's John Wick 3. Today, I woke up, only to find out that the film isn't avaiable with original audio in the movie theathers here where I live (only dubbed version). If I want to see this film in theaters I'll need to travel nine hours (it's the closest town with original audio avaiable). Honestly, I don't watch dubbed movies. I'll not spoil my experience with this dubbed S**T, I envy all of you (and even more the ones that already watched), but I'll have to wait the blu-ray. This will be hard...

Cheers SL. I've had it on blu ray for over a year so its well due a watch. Really enjoyed Arnold's Red Road and especially Fish Tank.
She's not done a bad film. (I've not seen wuthering heights though). She also directed 7 episodes of 'Big Little Lies', which is very good.

Really enjoyed Arnold's Red Road and especially Fish Tank.
Me too.