What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

Waffles , a side of blueberries and my own lovely home perked coffee. You know, I think breakfast is becoming my favorite meal of the day. Never disappoints.
Funny I eat that for breakfast sometimes too. No kidding. Sometimes Kiwi fruit or blackberries. Reckon you can experiment with breakfast. I do since I became a healthier eater. No longer just a cereal and toast man.

Had a frozen hot chocolate yesterday. (There’s an oxymoron, if ever I saw one.) It was good, but could have been better. All depends on the counter person.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yoghurt and honey w/blueberries and granola for lunch. Nice and fresh.

A sandwich with ( home made) tuna with onions and mayo.
On rye bread. A nectarine for dessert.

Water with lemon juice.

I just had some Ryvitas for the first time in like 50 years. My mum used to eat them when she was on a diet, but lookingbst them now I realise she was buttering them on the side with the holes on which is a bit of a cheap if you’re trying to lose weight! Nostalgia taste

LOL. I probably haven’t eaten one for the same amount of time as you. Wonder if they’re sold in America? They probably are.

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.

I'm so British, I've just had a cup of tea after my evening meal, chicken casserole. 🍗🥘

A cheese omelet. For breakfast - and I'm so proud of myself for not letting it break in the pan - or on it's way to the plate - or in the plate ( like I USUALLY do) that I took a photo of it.

Which I am posting here. It's gone now, of course, and it was delicious

BiGS Sunflower Seeds seasoned with Old Bay
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

BiGS Sunflower Seeds seasoned with Old Bay
I used to feed my cockatiel on these, never thought of trying them myself.

A cheese omelet. For breakfast - and I'm so proud of myself for not letting it break in the pan - or on it's way to the plate - or in the plate ( like I USUALLY do) that I took a photo of it.

Which I am posting here. It's gone now, of course, and it was delicious
It looks delicious too. When I make an omelette I put grated cheese on it, then fold it while still in the pan so the cheese melts.

I made homemade baked sopapillas.. I put sugar/cinnamon on both sides.. a bit to sweet..