HELP!: two wives try to kill each others husbands

Tools    

Synopsis:

I'm looking for a movie about 2 wives agreeing to kill each others husbands... through sex. From what i remember is they plan to drug the husbands and through sex give them a heart attack or something.

Characters:

there's a blond and red/brunette wife.
and another brunette that i don't remember when she entered the story.

Scenes i remember:

1. the movie starts out in the bedroom of the blond one. where she's wearing black sleepwear, while the husband is sitting down. she tries to be seductive but the husbands doesn't seem to be in the mood.
  2. One of the wife (red/brunette) succeeds in killing the blond husband through sex by drugging him i guess.
  3. The next scene i remember plays out in a bathhouse or swimming pool (the environment looked very white). the blond wife is naked here and she is joined be a mysterious brunette, who seems to try to benefit from this in some way.
  4. The last scene i remember is the red/brunette wife thinking her husband is dead, but when she enters the living room she's surprised to find out he's still alive. The blond women couldn't convince herself to do it. there's some talking back and forth and the brunette from the bathhouse is there too and is threatening them with i gun i or something like that.
That's all i can remember. Hope one of you remembers this movie

While the plot sounds like Double Indemnity, I can't find a remake that fits.

The 'death by sex' suggests it's from Cinemax(Skinemax) in the 1980s. It fits that channel's plot lines.

While the plot sounds like Double Indemnity, I can't find a remake that fits.

The 'death by sex' suggests it's from Cinemax(Skinemax) in the 1980s. It fits that channel's plot lines.
is that a channel? the feel of the movie made me think its from the 80-90 maybe early 2000

[quote=MonnoM;2010519]

is that a channel? the feel of the movie made me think its from the 80-90 maybe early 2000
Yes. Those types of movies/shows were aired during their "After Dark" time slots.