Lets Talk Football

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Unbelievableee

All odds are off for the final. Whatever happens it should be a mad game

(I had to watch this in the most ball-aching way. A stream that only showed 4 seconds every 20 seconds [it was my official work stream, don't ask ], with 5Live, running 5 minutes behind, eventually explaining what I'd seen and tying it all together. It was like having tiny windows into the future. But miraculously it showed both the initial Moura goals live! . And then the replay of the hat-trick, having caught the crossbar hit before. Got the beats, felt the flow, fricking nuts )

Now to go watch it again properly!

(PS I'm in Liverpool the day of final dammit )

I thought yesterday wouldn't be beaten, in a way it was and it wasn't, Spurs were so poor in that 1st half it was unreal. Trippier was playing a different game at one point I think! But the unthinkable happened, I have the final off so I'll be watching live (on TV of course)
Hopefully it'll be a great battle of 2 of the top managers around at the moment, love or hate Liverpool, Klopp is a character who I'm happy came to the premier league when he did. All I can hope for is that Poch will be given whatever he wants to stay.
I was also nervous seeing Kane running onto the pitch at the end, I don't want him rushing back and pulling a Michael Owen and damaging his career!

Congrats @Doolallyfrank

See you in the Peter Crouch derby final mate. (Not my joke. Got this off the internet)

As for Ajax, they will be stripped of their assets like Monaco.
That's was inevitable anyway, De Jong was agreed, De Ligt will go to one of the giants (that's the kind of signing United need right now but there's no way they can make it happen) it's most likely Barcelona but possibly Real, he's a beast to build a team around (obviously I'd love him at Spurs but he's too big for us )

Probably, not probably, this were the best semi-finals in the history of Champions League. Would prefer Ajax in the final, like the way they play. British final, another proof that Premier League is the best league on the planet, if someone didn't knew that by now. It's good for England this to happen, they always underestimated this competition, now they have a glimpse of what could happen in the greatest competition on earth.

Loving Jermaine Jenas's first attempt at saying "I can't believe it" (6m50s) . Literally speechless

And the decision to hire Ole before the end of the season looks better and better.

If Poch wins the CL he's said he'd leave apparently. I don't know if that was a joke or something taken out of context? Real or made up? But if it comes to pass, will United do what needs to be done and make the change? I greatly doubt it. Nothing they've done up to now suggests they have the ability or guts to make the hard decisions.

And how would Spurs fans feel if he left? Everything, I guess, but surely any anger wouldn't last for long? After a CL win for Spurs, surely a sorry it has to end but thanks for everything kind of vibe would be the natural way of things?

And the decision to hire Ole before the end of the season looks better and better.

If Poch wins the CL he's said he'd leave apparently. I don't know if that was a joke or something taken out of context? Real or made up? But if it comes to pass, will United do what needs to be done and make the change? I greatly doubt it. Nothing they've done up to now suggests they have the ability or guts to make the hard decisions.

And how would Spurs fans feel if he left? Everything, I guess, but surely any anger wouldn't last for long? After a CL win for Spurs, surely a sorry it has to end but thanks for everything kind of vibe would be the natural way of things?
He said he could retire, so out of context lol

Poch has said that a few times in the last week, pre and post game. I'm going with the theory that says he's just angling for funds to be spent

(Although, given his enormous reactions to it all, maybe he has pegged his Tottenham time to 'Aim big, win that thing, then that's this chapter closed'?)