Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Euron in the books:

in the show:

They are trying to build him up, but they are failing. He's so bad-ass and scary in the books.

Suspect's Reviews

Euron in the books:

in the show:

They are trying to build him up, but they are failing. He's so bad-ass and scary in the books.
I always picture Euron looking like Mads Mikkelsen.

I always picture Euron looking like Mads Mikkelsen.
Funny thing is both are Danes.

But yeah, I did actually like Euron at first - or rather I enjoyed watching him on screen. But he has been reduced to lesser than the lesser man he already was. But hey, all characters have been degraded, so the less complex ones seem like nothing now. A shame.

Funny thing is both are Danes.

But yeah, I did actually like Euron at first - or rather I enjoyed watching him on screen. But he has been reduced to lesser than the lesser man he already was. But hey, all characters have been degraded, so the less complex ones seem like nothing now. A shame.
Mikkelsen's the superior Dane, by far! And he can pull off intimidating.

Mikkelsen's the superior Dane, by far! And he can pull off intimidating.
Well he’s probably our biggest star. But Pilou has had great roles. In the Danish film A Hijacking, for example, or A War and R.

But Pilou has had great roles. In the Danish film A Hijacking, for example, or A War and R.
I wasn't familiar with him at all before his role as Euron. I saw an interview with the him and he seems like a lot of fun, so I wouldn't mind watching his other work. I'll check that out!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Euron should've shown up a season or 2 earlier and there's no good reason Dany shouldn't have burnt down his fleet a couple of times pre scorpions.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The Unsullied are suppose to be supreme warriors, but the Unsullied on the show suck the big fat one. Especially when attacked by the Sons of the Harpy.

You ready? You look ready.
Dany is not a human being, so I feel the exact opposite of ya'll. I mean, she burned two dudes alive because they wouldn't bend the knee. I thought she was here to end all that slavery business? I smell a rat!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Reports were that Dany's scenes in the banquet hall, had reflections of the candles in her eyes (as opposed to other's not). The fire is there, it is building, the mad queen shall DRACARYS!

Well, she did order from Starbucks and not Dunkin' Donuts, so I suppose the foundation for madness has been laid.
To be fair, they do make an addictive caramel macchiato.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Reports were that Dany's scenes in the banquet hall, had reflections of the candles in her eyes (as opposed to other's not). The fire is there, it is building, the mad queen shall DRACARYS!
Yeah, gorgeous shot on her eyes there. May be my favorite shot of the episode. Maybe season.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You ready? You look ready.
I entered one of those contests where you guess the ending of GoT and I put down that everyone/everything is going to burn. It’s starting to look like I might be right. Wouldn’t that be cool? Win a contest for guessing the end of a show I don’t even like anymore.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
^great link.
Covers both logic frustrations with current events and offers some historic insight from past seasons to detail out a few things along the way. I enjoyed that

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Alt-Shift X always has great videos.

As a veteran of quite a few hours of Total War games, the tactics of the living were infuriating.