Homemade Cartoons

Tools    

I have a question @rcleary171.- Ah well- sort of a request- actually it's more of a favor

Well I guess you could say it's a question and a favor 🙄

Do you do requests ? I have an idea for a cartoon that's been floating around in my mind for some time. I have the entire premise and the punchline. But I can't draw - tho' I' m pretty sure it's funny. Really.

So ... if I sent it to you , could you draw it? I probably should have sent you a private message about this, but since I' ve already got one foot in muddy waters, why not make it two?😏

If you have the time and/or inclination to look at it, I' ll send it to you as a private message
I've collaborated before with writers so yes - I would be willing to give it a try. Sound like fun.

Here's a cartoon written by LensLady and illustrated by me. (and yes - it is a "retro" self-driving car )

Great job @rcleary171. I love your added touch of the tree branch going through the windshield.lol Thanks for bringing my idea to a finished cartoon. Great fun.

Hilarious- how anyone can come up with a new take on the 'something in my soup' theme is beyond me. Kudos!

Heh heh heh heh heh - once again @rcleary171, you've brightened up my day. Another unique and unexpected view. And such polite dogs too lol

Life after GOT

Don't let that guy walk away.

Happy and safe trials to all!

How did I miss these @rcleary171? Terrific as always .
Should check your thread more often.

My favorites were the fish boyfriend - and this most recent one on medical malpractice lmao. This last one could easily be in The New Yorker magazine ( my benchmark for the finest in cartoons)

Don't know how you come up with them, but please, keep them coming.

Thanks LensLady! I appreciate the kind feedback.