Logging off issue.

Tools    

When I log off, I get a message "An error occurred etc, Click HERE to log out". So I hit log out again and get the message "All cookies cleared", but I still have to click on "Log Out" in order to completely log out. Finally, I'm logged out.

Is this normal?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I always took it as a joke. Like clicking the history erase button to make a post. Or whatever it is.

Yes, I suppose that's what it could be, Y. Because there's always a wry comment comes with it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
When I log off, I get a message "An error occurred etc, Click HERE to log out". So I hit log out again and get the message "All cookies cleared", but I still have to click on "Log Out" in order to completely log out. Finally, I'm logged out.

Is this normal?

Yes, this is normal. I think we all have to click twice to log out.

Yeah, it's a weird artifact of the software. Hopefully no more than mildly annoying now and then, since most users keep their login information saved. It is normal, though. Sorry about that.

I get the exact opposite - I log out perfectly fine with just the one click each time but on logging in I always get extra questions such as "Do you really wish to inflict your dreadful sense of humour on these poor folk?" or "Are you sure you don't want to take a day off and let others really enjoy the site for once?"

Evidently this site is managed by folks with a creative sense of humour.

A system of cells interlinked
People log off from MoFo?

Weird...