2019 Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

Shane Greene for Clayton Kershaw. Hey, theres a keeper. I have a theory that some offers are made just in hope someone hits the Accept button by accident.

Anyone needing Home Runs, Edwin Encarnacion is available. I'm needing an equally strong and dependable Starting Pitcher.

A system of cells interlinked
Didn't even really have to look up who had Greene.
Not even I would be so bold as to offer that trade...

Oh Lem...

Hey, we need some comedy in the league, right?

Not even I would be so bold as to offer that trade...

Oh Lem...

Hey, we need some comedy in the league, right?
Of course, if we didnt I would have been banished long ago. We must be allowed to break his balls though, as mine were before his

That's pretty much all we do in our private chats too, is break each other's balls over player choices. Wouldn't be FBB without it!

Edwin Encarnacion is off the trading block. Hes heating up and I think my pitching has stabilized. I think.

Got an offer to SedLEM - Pete Alonso for Jake Odorizzi. I've been trying to shop Pete for a starter, even some on the IL, and nobody seems interested. Yeah his Average has been cold but hes still hit 5 Home Runs the past 14 days, and that's as many as Yelich. So even slumping hes a more improved version of Jay Bruce. If Clockwork Angel's pass then I'll just keep him, but when he heats back up, dont come callin'! hmph!

Me and High Level Tim made another trade, I got Rich Hill and gave him Andrew Benintendi. Here's hoping Rich Hill continues what may be a career year.

Aaron Judge, please dont go on the DL again......

Putting my chips down...

Betting on Goldsmith getting back into form in the second half, while I see Bell falling off quite a bit.

Putting my chips down...

Betting on Goldsmith getting back into form in the second half, while I see Bell falling off quite a bit.
Good call Mike