Name The musician/singer

Tools    

No clue

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Is she also an actress? I think I might recognize her from the sitcom "Night Court", but I don't know her name.

Her name is Paula Kelly. She was not on "Night Court". That was comedian Marsha Warfield. Not close, really.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Her name is Paula Kelly. She was not on "Night Court". That was comedian Marsha Warfield. Not close, really.

OPEN FLOOR

Thanks for her name so I could look her up. Paula Kelly was on the first season of "Night Court".

https://nightcourt.fandom.com/wiki/Paula_Kelly

Marsha Warfield was also on "Night Court", but she was on the later seasons.

Isn't that the great Arturo Toscanini?

Yes Doc -- I knew you would get it. And if ever a face - and a talent - could be called The Maestro - I would say he's earned it.

Your turn

I never know whether to post a reasonably popular one in order to keep the game moving, or to post on that's a little more challenging-- at the risk of dying on the vine...

Here's Doc's favorite country blues singer:

I usually try to post a mix too @GulfportDoc; some for the audience, and then a few that are personal favorites but may be obscure to many.

In this case , it's not too hard for me as The Singing Brakeman is one of my favorite country singers as well ( my fave song of his is Waiting for a Train)

Jimmie Rodgers

This guy is better known than some of the singer - songwriters I am so fond of.

I think.