The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Not as big as he's gonna be @7thson. Adorable puppy.

That's an unusual name - at least I don't remember hearing it it, does it have a special origin?

Not as big as he's gonna be @7thson. ; ) Adorable puppy.

That's an unusual name - at least I don't remember hearing it it, does it have a special origin?
My guess is that the name is based on the lead character from The Three Musketeers novels (as a set known as the "d'Artagnan Romances") by Alexander Dumas!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_d%27Artagnan_Romances

But I could be wrong - maybe he's named after somebody's uncle!

You're probably right Cap.

I believe ithe book also has been made into a film, which I obviously did not see.

But we'll wait and see if it is the book and/or film or 7thson's uncle.

You're probably right Cap.

I believe ithe book also has been made into a film, which I obviously did not see.

But we'll wait and see if it is the book and/or film or 7thson's uncle.
Many many film versions - probably too many to try to list (see the link below)...
Although my favorites are the ones with Michael York as D'Artagnan!

LOL!...
https://www.imdb.com/find?q=the%20th...f_=fn_al_tt_mr

And then there are all the related "Man in the Iron Mask" films and a bunch of others!

Wow never knew how many film versions there were.

But I think you've nailed it, Cap, with your pick. In fact, Michael York does indeed look a little like a Saint Bernard - without the hat, of course

Yes indeed he was named after the Musketeer .

We finally got new floors (and painted everything) at the office. Before we had a carpet that was about 15 years old! So much nicer. Makes it feel a lot better to come into work:

We finally got new floors (and painted everything) at the office. Before we had a carpet that was about 15 years old! So much nicer. Makes it feel a lot better to come into work:

Nobody's realised yet but that glowing cube is not a lamp... it's the MoFo Server.

@Yoda, that’s a real nice office with a lovely view of outdoors. Your office must be situated in a semi-rural place since that’s where you found the snapping turtle one time.

I LOVE the lamp.

You ready? You look ready.
Date night
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	113CBD00-89F8-47D6-8F56-419409E8B8C4.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	53451  
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza