Hello Guys! Newbie here.

Tools    

Hi everyone.
My name is Drishti and I am pretty excited to join this movie forum. I am an avid lover of movies and to be honest, don't have enough people to talk about it. So yeah, excited. Hope it's fun.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Hi everyone.
My name is Drishti and I am pretty excited to join this movie forum. I am an avid lover of movies and to be honest, don't have enough people to talk about it. So yeah, excited. Hope it's fun.
Welcome, and thanks for making the effort, and "fighting the good fight" of making movies important again. All my movie friends I grew up with say they can't sit down for 2 hours and watch a movie, while being on the phone with one of those friends who told me "I'm almost 40, but I actually party a lot more now than I did was I was in my 20s", OR, I'll just have people say "I don't watch movies", or some people who just see whatever is at the theater, instead of exploring all sorts of movies, from every decade, every country, and be more self-aware..

Spread the word - that's the only way to put movies in the forefront, where they used to be. I try to especially spread movies people wouldn't normally see, but ones I think they'd like and hope that they'd pass the good information, and leave the junk behind.

Hi everyone.
It will be fun if you stick around, get to know the place and join in. So many people sign up, make only a couple of post but then disappear. And I think it takes work to become part of a forum. MoFo has a family feel, way more than any other forums I've visited...but like anything in life you get out, what you put in.

Hope you'll stick around, and participate.

Hi everyone.
Welcome Maqbool sounds an interesting film. I'm vaguely aware of several non-UK reinventions of Shakespeare plays but hadn't heard of this one.

Hey guys, Thanks for the welcome. It looks to be a fun forum.
I am not really articulate with my writing but I hope I can contribute to the posts and look forward to knowing more about quality (& fun) cinema.

Hey guys, Thanks for the welcome. It looks to be a fun forum.
I am not really articulate with my writing but I hope I can contribute to the posts and look forward to knowing more about quality (& fun) cinema.
There's tons of neat activities you can join at MoFo, we're a festive group of movie lovers. To name a few:

There's Movie and Song Tournaments in this forum Ongoing Tournaments & Brackets

Hall of Fame Movie events: info for that can be found at the Movie Hall of Fame Archives and Info thread. Very soon the 19th HoF will start, a Sci-Fi Hof will start and an Animation HoF. Anyone can join and when the thread is started the host will post the rules/guidelines.

Also lots of movie trivia games here Games and Tabs

And the entire board gets together ever so often and we have a collective vote on a given movie genre or decade and then the host tallies the votes and presents the Top 100 films as voted on by MoFo. It's too late to vote in the current one, but not to late to view the daily reveal of the movies that made the list and to comment. MoFo Top 100 Horror Movies: The List