Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Glass (2019)

After struggling through the first hour, I had to bail. Perhaps I missed the good parts later in the film?

It was if the entire cast and director were on Seconal, except for James McAvoy, whose sole purpose in the film was apparently to show how a talented actor can be convincing in portraying different character personalities: the Rod Steiger or Peter Sellers gambit.. I felt like asking him if he could do a Gary Cooper impersonation.

Hopefully Shyamalan will get back on track for his next one.

~Doc

Based on the truth.. and lies.
Stalker 😭 and I made it through like 80℅ of the movie then had to just give up. Too long.

Oh and BRICK just not my kind of movie

Colette, the most revered female writer in France, played by an Englishwoman makes zero sense. Especially an Englishwoman without the faintest trait of a French accent. It would be like a French woman playing Jane Austen.

Could not get past this fatal flaw even though I’m a huge fan of Knightley.

Not a bad movie by any means, but, by the time it became a courtroom drama, I was very bored. Apparently, the ending is very good, but I didn’t feel like waiting for it.

For me, I skipped lots of movies and series. One series is walking dead.

The Poseidon Adventure 1972 Re-watch

Did not age well, turned it off, and I like Gene Hackman, but I'd rather watch a re-run episode of The Love Boat..

@Stirchley I seen The One You Love. I liked it, but I could see that the film could be off putting to some.
I really like the 2 leads. Good acting, but rather a daft story. When they discovered their doppelgangers, I’d had enough.

Geostorm
Skyscraper

Knew I would not like this & I was right.

Such a lame movie. Awful. And no subtitles! Who releases a movie these days without subs.

Seed of Chucky

Too nightmarish.

Split by M Night Shyamalan.

Split by M Night Shyamalan.
I'm a bit curious....what made you pull away?