Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Game of Thrones Edition

My top 10 beauties from the show.

10. Obara - Keisha castle Hughes

Controversial, some might say the least attractive of the three Sandsnakes, not me.

9. Margery Tyrell - Natalie Dormer

Stone beauty, only 9th you say! yep she's gone strong competition.

8. Myranda - Charlotte Hope

Who doesn't love a murderous beauty? Would make a good "bad" Bond girl.

NSFV!!

WARNING: "impure image" spoilers below

7. Elleria Sand - Indira Varma

Gorgeous exotic woman, even well into her forties.

6. Missandei - Nathalie Emmanuel

Grey Worm is a lucky...erm...person I guess

to be continued.....

Indira Varma

Gorgeous exotic woman, even well into her forties.
Yeah, she's always looked good.

@gandalf26 Nice collection of GOT beauties! Can't wait to see the others. I know who my #1 is but I'll wait for you to finish your list.

Yeah, she's always looked good.
I really like her. I watched her in a semi-shot-lived TV series called Human Target (2010-2011) out of which she only appeared in 13 episodes, funnily enough the same amount of episodes she appeared in Game of Thrones.

Like I said, gandalf26, I'll wait for your list to reveal my #1, but if you've been through enough of this thread, you probably already know. However, here is my favorite Sandsnake, Tyene, as played by Rosabell Laurenti Sellers (though Keisha Castle Hughes is beautiful, no doubts there):

And Happy Birthdays to the following ladies:

Saoirse Ronan

Jennifer Morrison

Clare Danes

Brooklyn Decker

I'm off tmrow, will do top 5 then. Feel free to name your #1 or your own top 10.

I'm off tmrow, will do top 5 then. Feel free to name your #1 or your own top 10.
Rose played by Esmé Bianco

She has done some NSFW but artsy/classy BDSM stuff which is present online. She is also a burlesque dancer. She oozes sex appeal.

Game of Thrones Edition

Part 2

The Top 5!

5. Melissandre - Carice Van Outen

She looks like she's had a little work done unfortunately in the last couple of seasons but there must be lots of pressure to appear ageless for 7 years (s2-s8).

4. Daenerys - Emilia Clarke

All the more beautiful now we know about her awful health problems between shoots.

3. Talissa - Oona Chaplin

Don't blame you Robb lad, don't blame you at all son.

2. Sansa - Sophie Turner

Yes peado bear alert, ffs she's 23 now guys relax! Absolute stunner (later seasons obv!)

1. Karsi - Birgitte Hjort Sorensen

Who?? My new favourite character for half an episode.....and she's gone. Controversial as she only appears briefly but hot damn what a beauty.

hottest ever undead!

Some tough ones to leave out but had to be done! Enjoy the new series!

Dayum, she is fine!

Okay @gandalf26 here's my #1 GOT lovely, Rose Leslie:

Honourable mentions to Rose Leslie, Esme Bianco, Hannah Murray (Gilly, and I have a cousin named Hannah Murray lol) and Sibell kekilli (Shay). Those 4 were the tough leave outs for #10.

Oona Chaplin is an underrated beauty. She also looks a wee bit like Jennifer Love Hewitt.
It's no surprise to me that I like them both .

Carice van Houten
Right up my boulevard .

Emilia Clarke

All the more beautiful now we know about her awful health problems between shoots.
Yeah, that must have been awful.

@gandalf26 I somehow missed your Top 5 but now that I see, I like your list. And Birgitte Hjort Sorensen cleans up really nicely! Wow! Out of your list, for me, it's a tie between Oona and Emilia.

I think Hannah Murray is an overlooked beauty because most people know her as the Wildling-clothed Gilly, but she's a real stunner in my book:

Hindu women in Russia

1. Karsi - Birgitte Hjort Sorensen

Who?? My new favourite character for half an episode.....and she's gone. Controversial as she only appears briefly but hot damn what a beauty.

Should you wish to look at her for a little longer than half an episode (what a waste of both her looks and talent), may I suggest the brilliant Borgen, where she appears in every episode, I think.

Did you say every episode?

Did you say every episode?
I believe so, yes. There might be one here and there, but I'm fairly sure she's in every episode at some point.

The phenomenally sexy Alex Kingston.