MoFo Weekends - Avengers - April 6th & 7th 2019

Tools    

Hey guys!

How about an Avengers MoFo Weekend?

In the lead-up to Avengers: Endgame, I figured a 2 day watch-a-thon on the main event Avengers movies would be a good idea.

Now, I spoke to Yoda about a full on string of weekends with all of the MCU... but, it would be way too much to handle... a billion movies over 98 years worth of weekends would just be too much

... so... we'll go for the main Avengers movies...

- The Avengers (Avengers Assemble)
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron
- Captain America: Civil War
- Avengers: Infinity War

The reason for Cap Civil War?
Well, it's basically an Avengers movie, and has crucial plot points, introduces some cool characters, and, can allow us to have 2 nights with 2 movies per night... so we'll include it in the weekend for good measure

The MoFo Avengers Weekend!

Saturday 6th April 2019

The Avengers (Avengers Assemble)
8pm till approx.10:15pm British Time

Avengers: Age Of Ultron
10:45 till approx. 1am British Time

Sunday 7th April 2019

Captain America: Civil War
7:30pm till approx. 9:45pm British Time

Avengers: Infinity War
10:15pm till well after Midnight British Time

Please check your local time zones with "British Time" as MoFo's are spread around the MoFo Universe quite well.

This will be a Live Voice Discord Weekend!
Link to MoFo's Discord server is still the same: https://discord.gg/YSKh5BS

Hope to see you there!

I will try and do this one. My weekends are such that doing them all usually doesn't work out. This might be something my boys would do with me though, so it may work out.

End of February bump!

There's also some more Movie Weekends coming over 2019... full schedule for 2019 can be found here

I'm gonna miss the 1st film as I'll be working, but I'll be home for Ultron, day off on the sunday

Going to spam this thread from now till start time...

6 days to go!!!!

Link for MoFo's Discord Server is still the same https://discord.gg/YSKh5BS
Just Google Discord, follow Discord's instructions... and use that link to find MoFo's server.
Simples.
Also, once signed in, don't forget to either use your MoFo Username, or if you're using a different name tell us in the server what your MoFo username is, so I or one of the Mods can change your nickname on the server to your MoFo name.
This will mean you can also be made an official member of the server, and you can use the voice channels.

Hope to see you there!

Okay, cool, I should be available Saturday. Sunday I've got softball playoffs but it's just the first half of the day, so I'll be around after that, too.