"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

So is it any of the guys I mentioned or is it someone else? The apartment in the first shot reminds of John Cho's brother's place in Searching but it doesn't go at all with the second shot and if the guy in the second shot is not one of those three guys, then I've still got nothing here.

The second shot is indeed Ethan Hawke, but it is not from the movie. Ash grabbed one that is meta-related, but not from the flick. It's the last of Linklater's trilogy with Julie Delpy and Hawke, Before Sunset. The movie starts with Hawke's character giving a reading at Paris' famous Shakespeare & Co. bookshop, but that second pic appears to be Mr. Hawke giving a reading from one of his own books in that location.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
****, sorry. i thought that was the book reading from the beginning of Before Sunset. (that's Celine's apartment)

i'm kind of bad at this game.

open floor, i guess, unless Holden wants to go.

No clue

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I think this is a movie that I watched recently for the horror countdown. Is it Stir of Echoes?