What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Thanks John

My house is a disaster, I am having a new sound system put in, guys are paving an area down the back of my garden, guys are building a new pen for my rabbits, and the dishwasher guy is here, and I am on MoFo.

I'm listening to Boom! by System of a Down, then I'm going to go watch [AdultSwim] or play Vice City.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm sitting here knowing I've got loads to do........

......and not doing it.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Sounds alright to me can I join you?
Sure.

But I must warn you that I hate doing nothing - don't have much choice this morning as I slipped a disc first thing......

Spent the last hour phoning customers and making an appointment with my osteopath. One click and I'll be right as rain for a few more days.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Sure.

But I must warn you that I hate doing nothing - don't have much choice this morning as I slipped a disc first thing......
Ouch, poor baby, you need a nurse.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Ouch, poor baby, you need a nurse.
LOL! My old rugby team's physio does a great job, but it's mainly pain management.

I'm off now and if she hits the wrong spot you'll probably hear my scream in Aus. TTFN

You ready? You look ready.
I'm watching the Monday Night sitcoms.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

And this is my BOOMstick!
Having a headache from all these hours of trying to figure out how to turn AGP speed to 8x on my video card.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
Having a headache from all these hours of trying to figure out how to turn AGP speed to 8x on my video card.
Normally it is going to be in the cmos, but it could be a jumper on your motherboard. Or worst case your AGP slot may only be a 4x.

Me I am just chilling getting ready for bed and another day of Hurricane cleanup.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Aniko
Oooo.....I see an opening to pry.

How long is your mom visiting?
What do you have planned to do with her? Any studio tours?
What have you crazy girls been up to this weekend?
What's the one thing you thought you'd NEVER be like your mother, and end up doing (or acting) the exact same thing?

I guess at this moment I'm being ...inquisitive.
Your "prying" is one of my favorite things at MoFo.
Mom was/is here for 6 days. She flies out tonight.
We had a great time - did a lot of shopping (she bought me a digital camera!!!!!), watched some good movies (she'd never seen The Apartment, and we saw I Huckabees) She had seen Breakfast at Tiffany's back in 1959 in NYC on a trip with a girlfriend, so after we watched that, she told me all about that trip, which was really fun to hear.

That last question's a good one...
I think I've learned to deny myself little things, something she does a LOT that I wish she'd stop doing. We actually talked about that a bit this weekend. Like, she'll see something in a store or on tv that she wants, and not get it... and then spend a ton of time trying to find it again later. I think I've gotten used to foregoing little things, and I honestly don't know what the point of that is.

Eating my second bowl of KIX. These thangs' are da' bomb fo' sho'.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Eating my second bowl of KIX. These thangs' are da' bomb fo' sho'.
Yo moms digs KIx Fo' what Kix has got.