Questions about Blade Runner 2049 . . .

Tools    

When K (Joe) goes to Las Vegas and finds Deckard, is this another proof that Deckard is a replicant? He is alive, living in a radioactive wasteland for quite some time. When other humans show up they have "gas masks". Only the replicants K and Luv are unmasked and unaffected. I know Deckard (Harrison Ford) does not have the super strength of some replicants but maybe all replicants aren't made with super strength in the Blade Runner universe ???

In the scenes leading up to the Vegas scenes, you find out through the readings on K's drone that the radiation in the area isn't actually at a dangerous level.

In the scenes leading up to the Vegas scenes, you find out through the readings on K's drone that the radiation in the area isn't actually at a dangerous level.
Thank you. I will have to look at my blu-ray disc to see that. I've been watching a DVR recording from cable that does not have the definition to see those displays.

To add to this, the bees survived. Germans have used bees to detect radiation in air.

Welcome to the human race...
In trying to accommodate both the theatrical and director cut of the original, they pretty much have to leave it ambiguous as to whether or not he is replicant or human. I thought referencing the dialogue from when K asks if Deckard's dog is a replicant and Deckard simply replies with that line would get that across.

To add to this, the bees survived. Germans have used bees to detect radiation in air.
Thank you. That makes sense.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I'm surprised they went with the idea that Deckard still may be a replicant cause I thought the true fans agree that he is not and that Ridley's Scotts idea of that, was a bad idea, cause he didn't understand the story, or so I was told.

"..cause he didn't understand the story, or so I was told."
Oh! I didn't even know about that part.