High Voter: @The Rodent

Tagline: A Bitch Of A Werewolf Movie.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dog Soldiers 94.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	314.7 KB
ID:	52467  

It didn't even occur to me to vote for Cannibal Holocaust for some reason but it probably should have made my list. I'm usually on top of these things. I'm also a fan of the less celebrated Cannibal Ferox which I think is almost as good. This will probably be the happiest I get seeing something show up even over my own picks.

Dog Soldiers is damn good and deserving of it's placement.

Five Votes (25, 9, 8, 6, 5)
Cannibal Holocaust was my #17.

Enjoyed Dog Soldiers.
@cat_sidhe pointed this out to me in PM's, and it's somewhat confusing, thus here's a simplification.

The numbers I put in parentheses are the amount of points the film got per list. In this way, cat_sidhe putting Cannibal Holocaust at #17 gave the film 9 points. That's why there's a 9 listed.

And guess what. I made a mistake. Cannibal Holocaust shouldn't have been presented yet. I'll have to fix this. And the accurate #93 probably won't be posted until tomorrow.

Don't eat me.

I'm not a huge fan of werewolves, but a friend of mine was really into them, so I ended up watching a number of horror films I otherwise wouldn't have with her. Dog Soldiers was one of those films, and I honestly couldn't tell you anything about it because it didn't stick with me at all.

I keep getting Cannibal Holocaust and Cannibal Ferox mixed up in my mind, probably because I saw them around the same time. That's another style of horror film that I wouldn't typically seek out on my own, but after hearing friends of mine talking about them so often, I had to see them for myself.

So this was another day of "seen both, voted for neither". Maybe tomorrow will break the pattern.

I'm sorry to bring this up, but Aliens isn't horror while They Live is?
The rules were set, some people voted for films they like that aren't pure horror movies, yet they had the tag which the rule required so the films were permitted. Pretty simple.

Neither are horror in my mind but I agree with your point.

Yeah. If I get to host one, hopefully a war movie top 100, we are NOT using Imdb. Apparently users can go change the genre listed.

The rules were set, some people voted for films they like that aren't pure horror movies, yet they had the tag which the rule required so the films were permitted. Pretty simple.

It's not the rules. It's Imdb's weirdness at this point.

I've got to get some rest before work tonight. Tomorrow I will triple check the vote math for all remaining 93 films before proceeding.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
For a "masterpiece of cinematic realism", too much of Cannibal Holocaust is just too damn fake and stupid. It does suck and bite but not in the way its fans think. Dog Soldiers I like.