Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

→ in
Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Edited with image descriptions.

DiCaprio as Rick Dalton on the set of “The FBI.”

Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate dancing in her apartment.

Pitt as Cliff Booth.

Tarantino directing Leo on the set of his character’s western tv show.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/81627
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I think Margot Robbie was a terrible choice to play Sharon Tate. That woman can't act . Same mannerisms in every movie.

Luke Perry, the 90's teen heartthrob who passed away yesterday at 52, has a small part in the film, that as 60's TV actor Wayne Maunder. As it turned out, it will be his final acting performance.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I think Margot Robbie was a terrible choice to play Sharon Tate. That woman can't act . Same mannerisms in every movie.
Completely disagree. She is talented and I look forward to her movies.

Suspect's Reviews

It may not make much difference. The Tate character may only be in the film so as to be stabbed and mutilated. This is Tarantino, after all..

to be honest he will look ugly when he gets tom cruise's age. His face will look like a weird mix of old man and baby add to that his skull size is increasing with age
Your hatred is based on?

Kind of an ugly way ya got there

Gotta remind people that he's quitting at 10 somehow.
He’s always had this weird thing with “the new film by Quentin Tarantino”, “the 4th film by Quentin Tarantino” etc. The latter was even in the very first draft that he read for Robert Rodriguez and he said that out loud to like he was very proud of it. So I guess that’s just a QT thing...

Part of it is that Tarantino, rather than the premise or even the stars, is usually the draw.
And rightfully so...people go to see Quentin's movies for Quentin. The actors in the film are like a side order to the main dish, the main dish being QT of course.

That poster looks really basic, and not Tarantino-esque in the slightest. But I'm still super-excited!