The Movie Forums Top 100 Horror Movies

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@Nostromo87

I sent my list. I double-checked that everything is still tagged as "horror" on IMDB so everything should be eligible.

Welcome to the human race...
Just to be clear, is "midnight on Friday" closer to 12:00 a.m. (thus making it an extension of Thursday night) or 11:59 p.m.? Hope it's the latter so I get some more time to finalise a list and confirm some choices (though I get the impression that's not enough time to catch up on all the films I want to anyway).

There are six Presenter positions remaining. Message me if you'd like to be one.

Received a good set of votes since I checked in yesterday, from Mingusings, re93animator, honeykid, Raven73, TYTD, cricket, edarsenal, gbgoodies, MovieMeditation, and Cynema De Bergerac. Have to add those to the sheet, this is when I'm glad I've done the others already.

One day left to send in your 25 horror movie selections!

Just to be clear, is "midnight on Friday" closer to 12:00 a.m. (thus making it an extension of Thursday night) or 11:59 p.m.? Hope it's the latter so I get some more time to finalise a list and confirm some choices (though I get the impression that's not enough time to catch up on all the films I want to anyway).
Friday night 11:59pm. Precisely speaking, midnight means Saturday morning. I am Eastern Standard Time Zone. Will leave some flexibility for time zone differences, within reason.

Having flashbacks to Survivor X

What's your favorite scary movie, Olivia?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mv517glb2x1qk7scno1_500.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	52335  

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
sent my list yesterday

Do you know that you can read Efestrend.net
Here??

Sent mine in, harder than I thought to do it up because some movies I find it difficult to put in the genre even though I love them.

Sounds interesting. I'm all eyes.

Votes Submitted

Citizen Rules
The Rodent
ahwell
Jase
John-Connor
ScarletLion
Hey Fredrick
Steve Freeling
TokeZa
Sunomis