Is Angelina Jolie not being hired anymore cause of her breast removal?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
It seems like ever since she underwent her mastectomy as part of her cancer reduction treatment, that she hasn't been in a movie since, and I wonder if that is the reason they won't hire her anymore, which seems shallow to me, to say the least. But what do you think, is that the reason why? Cause it seems like more than just 'coincidental timing'.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
She might be to busy doing humanitarian things.

Suspect's Reviews

Dude, she had the surgery in 2013 and has been in 7 movies since then, 3 of which she directed herself... and has a confirmed 4 more movies lined up over the next 2-3 years.

Oh okay my mistake, I haven't seen her in any acting roles since. But she hasn't been near as big it seems since Salt it seems.

And in the era of digital achievements a women having to have both breast removed is not as big a deal with digital inhancing abilities . If The Rock who has lots of tatoos can be in a movie with bare skin. Angie can have inhancements if it calls for it and the star talent she is she not likely to be in that much of nude film anyways.

Oh yeah for sure, I thought maybe she wasn't as big as she was out of mere principle, like you don't see her in movies near as much because they don't want to hire her cause of that, even though it can be fixed.

Why use digital enhancing though? Wouldn't it just be better to use practical effects of some sort?

It's Hollywood, so I'd suggest it's more to do with the number of candles on her cake than anything she's had removed. But, from her pov, she seems to be more interested in directing and doing films which are more personal to her.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Dude, she had the surgery in 2013 and has been in 7 movies since then, 3 of which she directed herself... and has a confirmed 4 more movies lined up over the next 2-3 years.
Everything ironpony posts should go to you prior for vetting. You could make a profession out of it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
2013? I can't believe it's been that long.

2013? I can't believe it's been that long.
It is. Last month I picked up Time magazine in my doctor’s office & the cover story was Jolie’s double mastectomy. Took me a while to realize the magazine was 6 years old. Which totally surprised my ophthalmologist.