A Quiet Place 2

Tools    

Deadline is reporting that a sequel to the highly successful horror film of 2018, A Quiet Place, is currently in the works.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Not released??? But I watched it in theaters two weeks ago!
Ah ok. Guess no big noise was made about its release. Thought it was next Friday.

I thought the movie was pretty good, but I just can't get past how illogical some of the events and decisions were...I can't see this one bringing me back in the same way that the Purge movies do.

Weird is relative.
What?! I'm with @cat_sidhe and @GrantD2 on this.

It wasn't perfect but it was a very nice change of pace from your typical blockbuster. I liked the ambiguity of the ending. A sequel just ruins that.

I'm in for now, but it could easily be a bad first trailer that takes me out.

sigh
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.