Stand up comic

Tools    

There a movie or show when someone is introducing someone onto the stage and comic or a speaker

And they introduce his name and the present is like coming to the stage is his name and he says “ ha ha or honk honk before he comes up like to give him more of a intro

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
There a movie or show when someone is introducing someone onto the stage and comic or a speaker

And they introduce his name and the present is like coming to the stage is his name and he says “ ha ha or honk honk before he comes up like to give him more of a intro
Sounds like an episode of The Office, Season 2, Episode 1: The Dundies. I do not know if that is what you're looking for, but that totally sounds like something the character Michael Scott would do or say.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Similar but no

I think it’s from a 90s comedy or tv show

Any ideas anyone ?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Could be anything =(
Got any other info? Description of the guy? Tall, short, hair color? Was he funny? lol. Tom Hanks had a stand-up movie back then called Punchline. I'm afraid though with that limited detail about all I can do is suggest movies or shows that had comedy themes. ANY additional details could help a lot. Was it in a bar? A restaurant? Hotel conference room? Was it actual stand-up or just some random presenter making a joke or two? Was the movie/show based on comedy or was this just a random clip that just happened to be comedic?

Tough one, here. Good luck with it!

I found it

Was dumb and dumber

When they are awarding them a award at the dinner for the owls