Why am I not receiving notifications...?

Tools    

Why am I not receiving any notification of the replies in a thread I made? How should I fix it?

Thanks.

You don't get notifications if someone posts in a thread you created.

What you can do though, at the top right of a thread's first page, is click on the Tools dropdown, and subscribe to the thread.
What happens then, is in the User CP page, a list will appear with any threads you've subscribed to and you can check there if they've had any new posts.

Just an addition:
Actual notifications come from...
1. When someone tags you using the @ symbol. As in @Nephilim
2. When someone has sent you a private message or has sent a comment on your profile page.
3. When someone gives a rep to a post you made.
4. When someone quotes something you posted.

Options to turn notifications on and off, allow or refuse people to tag you using the @ and turn profile comments and private messages on and off, are all available in the User CP pages.

Rodent nailed it (thanks dude).

There are often enough replies in a thread that people would generally be pretty annoyed with constant notifications (IE: the things with the red badge in the header) for all of them, but if you want updates, the Subscribed Threads feature is for you. Comes with email options, even, though ISPs these days sure seem to block a lot of 'em.

Also, welcome! Feel free to ask any questions like this, we're always happy to answer. Most of the features here are (I think/hope) pretty intuitive but there are so many ways to leave comments and notes that can be a little daunting at first. Usually makes a lot of sense once you've gotten used to it, though.

Thanks a lot!