Homemade Cartoons

Tools    

Are you drawing these now, or from the past?
Both - I'm pulling my favorites from the last few years and I'm posting new ones - like this one which I did a few minutes ago.

We all should keep up with our local issues.

Maybe it's time to take in the historical photograph exhibit.

These are wonderful.You are certainly cheering up these dreary February days.

Do you, per chance, ever do any .....ahem.....cats?

(No worries if you don't; then just keep the dogs and fish coming).

These are wonderful.You are certainly cheering up these dreary February days.

Do you, per chance, ever do any .....ahem.....cats?

(No worries if you don't; then just keep the dogs and fish coming).
I have a few tucked away somewhere. I'll did through my archive.

And some mix and match cartoons.

Yay cats! Thanks @rcleary171.

I' m wondering, tho , does the second cartoon in the second set have a caption? Or maybe it's just funny that they are staring at each other.

I like the cat carrying dog very much, along with the dog eat dog world cartoon.

My absolute favorite is the diner cartoon. Not only did it put a great big grin on my face, but it reminds me of the Hopper painting - Nighthawks- which admittedly may have greater renown, but is no where near as funny.

Keep those cats and dogs and fish coming. This thread is great fun.

Oops - that was an accident (I managed to lose a caption). I'm glad you like them. I'll keep digging through my stash and see what looks good to share.

All good stuff - I especially like the fish on the bridge cartoon, very funny and also has a lovely illustration.

I'm be reading and laughing as long as you can keep 'em coming @rcleary171.

This was my wife's idea so I can only take credit for the drawing.

All good @rcleary171 - but this last one was hilarious. And I don't even know why- but it had me really bursting out lol. Keep 'em coming.

Hey @rcleary171, I just went into your blog. Lots more cartoons there . One of my favorites is the Reese's peanut butter cups - what a clever turn of mind you have. A great way of seeing things . And like the sky dog walking service, it's just totally original - yet universally appealing. The ' cute' dog (say no to this face) is very funny- and cute- too. I think my favorite is the procrastinators support group. Superbly funny. (Ah..... perhaps I identify )

Only problem for you now is you may have to create a few more of your whimsically funny pieces; cause I've seen this year's bunch. Great stuff.

Only problem for you now is you may have to create a few more of your whimsically funny pieces; cause I've seen this year's bunch. Great stuff.
Hey LensLady,

Thanks for the great feedback! I'm also a bit backlogged but should get a few more published this weekend.