Movies you didn't want to end

Tools    

This is a tough category but here is my first pick: "Victor/Victoria". This was such a delightful comedy with Julie Andrews and James Gardner (and it helped that I was part of a great audience) that I was very disappointed when the lights came on.

I remember watching The Dark Knight in theaters and hoping the back and forth would go on forever haha I'm usually not a fan of comic book movies either

Clue
Murder by Death
Radio Days

For me, they were so much fun. And they don't follow the typical movie structure. The plots of the first two are really just a loose frame for all of the hijinks. And the last is really a collection of loosely related anecdotes.

I did not want any of the Marvel movies to end. be that Iron Man, Spiderman or Captain Marvel or any other Marvel movie. I just don't want it to end ever.

Movie Forums Extra
Kung fu panda

Avengers infinity war

This is a tough category but here is my first pick: "Victor/Victoria". This was such a delightful comedy with Julie Andrews and James Gardner (and it helped that I was part of a great audience) that I was very disappointed when the lights came on.
Didn't realize it until you wrote it, but I didn't want Victor/Victoria to end either...wonderful movie.

Clue
Murder by Death
Radio Days

For me, they were so much fun. And they don't follow the typical movie structure. The plots of the first two are really just a loose frame for all of the hijinks. And the last is really a collection of loosely related anecdotes.

Big second to Murder By Death

It is ironic that I often struggle to sit ( or squirm) through too many recent movies( like 3 Billboards or Old Man With a Gun) , wishing they had better momentum. Or believable characters. Or a plot. Or that they were over, about 1/3 the way through -

But with a number of older classics, that may even be twice as long,
I 'd still be happy to stay with these stories and characters for a bit more.

Gone With the Wind

The Sound of Music

Fiddler on the Roof

Sabrina (Harrison Ford version)

Five Easy Pieces

Even though movies like this are full bodied stories with a deft and artistically satisfying conclusion; the story unfolds so well and the characters are so engaging and indelible; I find myself saying... But what happened next?

2001: A Space Odyssey

This is the greatest film of all time imho. When I first saw it, I was left in a state of stunned
amazement afterwards.

This is the greatest film of all time imho. When I first saw it, I was left in a state of stunned
amazement afterwards.

Have never understood all the love for this movie...bored me to death.

Ironically enough that was the reaction of a lot of people. It seems most folks either loved it (like me) of hated it.

Based on the truth.. and lies.

amazement afterwards.

Your right Kubrick Could have made the space walking scene's even longer just messing W you 😉

Easy, Star Wars Episode 6. I have a star wars addiction and I love every minute of it.

Marvel's Avengers