The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Unregistered User
Congratulations!

I assume he's studying for the bar already.

Of course. And he/she shall be the best ******* attorney. He's Samoan but that doesnt matter does it?

Sam! Congratulations...awww my heart melts when I see people’s scans . The thought of a teeny little life just starting is such a fantastic thing

@the samoan lawyer, congratulations!

The other day while watching "The Nutcracker and the Four Realms", I remembered a story about a Mouse Prince, not a Mouse King, but a Prince. So I went on the world wide web hunt for the Mouse Prince and I came across a Danish company that makes cute little mice, bunnies and other stuffed animals. I noticed retailers in my area sold these Maileg mice and whatnots. I got my first 2 today. Let me introduce you to my mice named after two of my favorite Danish people. I plan on collecting these cute little beings and perhaps more from the Maileg collection.

We are getting ready to release some more music from the experimental scene of Copenhagen. Here is a preview of 3 of the 5 releases we are going to release in April

Artificial Monuments - Illusions of Identity

Chainsaw Eaters - Fragments of Tomorrow

No Nose - No Nose

Also we are releasing these two bands, though the artwork is secret until release date:

Enids - Worriors (https://enids.bandcamp.com/album/worriers)

Pets or Food - You room

Why do some of those swans look like a cat with a weird head (q.f. very bottom right as we look at it)???

Why do some of those swans look like a cat with a weird head (q.f. very bottom right as we look at it)???
Man, this shop is opposite my Irish pub and it's my tradition to have a smoke and go peruse their window. It's always WTF fugly strange nightmare inducing dresses. This one was actually ok.

Man, this shop is opposite my Irish pub and it's my tradition to have a smoke and go peruse their window. It's always WTF fugly strange nightmare inducing dresses. This one was actually ok.
Kewl - can you nip back over and get a photo with her face in it ..... if she's not too much of a minger up top I might actually be tempted to ask her out on a date - at least the complete lack of legs means she won't walk out on me

Kewl - can you nip back over and get a photo with her face in it ..... if she's not too much of a minger up top I might actually be tempted to ask her out on a date - at least the complete lack of legs means she won't walk out on me
THIS WAN.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
My cats ate after midnight, so prepare to be tongued, clawed, swatted with a tail and stared down.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@mark f
Love the illustration on the wall too. Can't make out the text on my phone. Is that a movie poster?

A system of cells interlinked
Hello MoFo!

Please allow me to introduce...

Lil' Baby Stella!