Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

The Devil's Rock (2011). A shoestring budget horror about a demon summoned by nazis. Horribly boring with bad acting and bad dialogue. After 30 minutes quickly skimmed to the end.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Life of the Party (2018)
I started it last night and had to stop at the improvised "ham sandwich" argument not too long in. I assume it was improvised. Timing felt very out of sync with itself. McCarthy has been hit or miss with me, mostly foul balls with a rare lucky base hit from time to time.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Night of the Lepus (1972)

I shut this off after 45 mind numbing minutes. Boring! not even campy fun. So sorry to see Janet Leigh end up in a film like this.
But... but... giant rabbits!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
agreed.
BLASPHEMOUS!

Unless of course I'm projecting we're in agreement. In that case, well. There's no hope. I should add that my first experience with Night of the Lepus was, I believe, through the lens of Tom Servo, Crow T. Robot, and Joel.

agreed.
BLASPHEMOUS!

Unless of course I'm projecting we're in agreement. In that case, well. There's no hope. I should add that my first experience with Night of the Lepus was, I believe, through the lens of Tom Servo, Crow T. Robot, and Joel.
I do seem to recall watching it on the 4:30 movie and just playing with Tinker-Toys in the adjoining room to that which the TV was in, until the parts when the rabbits were on the screen (!!!) ...and shortly after moving on to have my Hulk and Thing Mego action figures battle each other and crush my Tinker-Toy structure... but the giant rabbits were cool.

No clue why I put these in my Netflix Q.

The giant ants were better in Empire of the Ants...and it has Joan Collins I watched that the other night and also The Swarm which was kind of odd and way long but OK I guess. I might have had enough of 70s animal diaster/horror films.

I've just seen a bit of Europa Report – the end as it happens – and I couldn't envisage sitting through the whole thing. There are some really good actors involved but I think I just reacted against the style of direction and particularly the narration; Embeth Davidtz didn't sound convincing at all to me. Aside from that I probably would find it a bit too science-heavy.

I've just seen a bit of Europa Report – the end as it happens – and I couldn't envisage sitting through the whole thing. There are some really good actors involved but I think I just reacted against the style of direction and particularly the narration; Embeth Davidtz didn't sound convincing at all to me. Aside from that I probably would find it a bit too science-heavy.
I personally really liked Europa Report. I gave it a
I found it refreshing compared to the plethora of video game style sci-fis that are more action and horror than sci-fi. I found the premise and execution of the film to be believable. BUT each to his own of course

My review of Europa Report

Legend in my own mind
Lucy (2014)

Great start that descended into utter nonsense.

I didn't just not finish it, it makes me angry to be reminded of it.

Thanks

Already rejected this movie on Showtime streaming. Annoyed with myself for not realizing it was also in my Netflix Q.

No clue why I thought I would like this.

I feel Pretty - 10 min in I had to shut it off. That never happens!

>title of thread: "Movies you couldn't even finish."
>1,517 replies
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Welcome to the human race...
As of writing, Stirchley is the most prolific poster here with 188 replies - the second-most-prolific is Citizen Rules with 56 replies, which is only a third of what Stirchley has posted.