Songs with Tongs

Tools    

Think I'll try and post a song once a day.

Really love this song and this video someone put together. Great choice of pics, and there's one of a girl whose fineness will make your jaw drop, you'll know the one lol!

aww Baker Street is such a fantastic song. Tongo, I bought Stuck in the Middle With You on a single in 1973 after hearing it on some late night radio show. A few weeks later it was on Top of the Pops and a big success.

Red Right Hand is class, and Teardrop is utter brilliance. That whole album is amazing.

aww Baker Street is such a fantastic song. Tongo, I bought Stuck in the Middle With You on a single in 1973 after hearing it on some late night radio show. A few weeks later it was on Top of the Pops and a big success.

Red Right Hand is class, and Teardrop is utter brilliance. That whole album is amazing.
Baker Street still makes me want to take the saxaphone.

Aurora is mesmerizing. Would I be incorrect to say her music has the effect like she was this generations David Bowie? If they gave her radio play she could be the artist that takes Trance mainstream.

Captain & Tenille is still stuck in my head like glue. Such is the risk one must take when searching for those not often spoke about now timeless classics.

Even though I'm sure they're in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame I still feel that Journey was underrated. This was one of my first albums and you could just close your eyes to this song and it just takes you away.

Aurora is mesmerizing. Would I be incorrect to say her music has the effect like she was this generations David Bowie? If they gave her radio play she could be the artist that takes Trance mainstream.
You should give Anja Garbarek a try.

Tangerine Dream are like the Run DMC of trance

Yeah that Analogyland idea....makes me wish there was a Delete Thread option.