Name a movie and i will give you my opinion on it

Tools    

You Might Be the Killer

Interesting title i will look out for it in HMV

It is a very weird movie; the protagonist is a killer who wears a cape made out of human skin. And, yet, he fights the evil Zombie Master and defeats him. It is really fun.

Edit: I found a link to the Very Not Safe For Work trailer:

Interesting title i will look out for it in HMV

It is a very weird movie; the protagonist is a killer who wears a cape made out of human skin. And, yet, he fights the evil Zombie Master and defeats him. It is really fun.
I love a good wacky movie now and then. Have you ever seen turbo kid there's a cool anti hero in the movie also there is a lot of cool 80s inspired sythwave music if your into that

I love a good wacky movie now and then. Have you ever seen turbo kid there's a cool anti hero in the movie also there is a lot of cool 80s inspired sythwave music if your into that

Yup. Fun movie. Oh, check out the trailer that I found. I edited it into the post above.

Yup. Fun movie. Oh, check out the trailer that I found. I edited it into the post above.
Just saw trailer, it looks so bad that its brilliant. Looks to obscure for hmv, i will have to get it on Ebay when i get the chance.

Trash I'm sorry bro, but its cool if you like it.
In case anyone's wondering, this was the same person who argued incoherently for awhile about The Last Jedi and created an alt to support themselves. They've been banned again, though not before pleading for a second chance, creating another account without waiting for a reply, getting a second chance anyway, and then leaving in a little huff when told they'd have to be on their best behavior.

Anyway, good riddance.

I do love it when people who are clearly nothing but trouble, and create lots of pointless work for me and the mods, and who can barely construct coherent sentences (he called posts "forums"), act like they're punishing us by leaving. Never gets old.

LOL. I just met him. Now he’s gone.

Exhausting thread since he could barely keep up with all the movies offered.

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful
@Yoda, this person has posted the exact same thing in each one of her 8 posts.

I think you probably should've closed this thread Steve lol