Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Ira
de noser poder

Ira
de noser poder
Some really nice pic, um, picks there, Ira. Especially MEW above. And Amber Heard is so fine! ]
Yes Winstead is beautiful

Sophie Alexandra Skelton

A British actress from the Starz series Outlander. The Brits really are the best actors.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	d56df692-1eaa-4642-82f6-6c16411cc9d9-2976_ols4_403_121317_06185_a.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	50914   Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg
Views:	126
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	50915   Click image for larger version

Name:	5db52d01af35ceac6f04e9684544f94d.gif
Views:	128
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	50916   Click image for larger version

Name:	sophie-skelton.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	50917  

Praniti Shinde---politician from my country India .

Praniti Shinde---politician from my country India .

This is easily the most beautiful politician I've ever seen in my life.

The Brits really are the best actors.
I agree, but I am also amazed at how good Australian & New Zealand actors & actresses are. Really impressive & they’re amazing at accents.

Scottish and Irish actors seem particularly good at masking their own accents in a role. I suppose I should be thinking of David Tennant first, given that he spent about five years doing it in Doctor Who. Robert Carlyle was always great at it as well – I think he was a Scouser the first time I saw him ; and Daniel Craig, a Geordie.

Going through the Nordic Noir phase made me really appreciate Scandinavian actors. Especially with things like Wallander, where I never thought I was watching people acting, they were so natural and believable.

I did not like Wallander, but I agree totally re Scandinavian actors. They are really really good. Very impressive how they’re all fluent in English with barely even an accent. Alexander Skärsgard, e.g. Impressive to me since the average American & Brit cannot speak a foreign language.

I did not like Wallander, but I agree totally re Scandinavian actors. They are really really good. Very impressive how they’re all fluent in English with barely even an accent. Alexander Skärsgard, e.g. Impressive to me since the average American & Brit cannot speak a foreign language.
Which Wallander was it you saw Stirch?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Lesley-Ann Brandt

I love the smell of movies in the morning
there is something angelic about the female form that contrasts so perfectly with their hellish spirits. they make the perfect canvas for art in any medium, but they a special kind of piece for the puzzle that is cinema

Ira
de noser poder

Ira
de noser poder

I saw Vera the other day in clips from The Front Runner. Of course all I could do was wave at the screen .