top 3 worst movies ( top of head)

Tools    

1) 2001 a space odyssey
2) The godfather
3) citizen kane

all had horrible narratives and really poor editing. clear examples of hollywood flushing their mess of ideas down the throats of the common man
Ha, you think: Kubrick,Welles and Coppola don't know how to edit Don't tell me they were too slow for your video game mindset.

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, I'd like to know what cinemamaster here considers to be good examples of film editing before I jump to any conclusions.

Also, the V for Vendetta book is significantly better.

I love the smell of movies in the morning
Ha, you think: Kubrick,Welles and Coppola don't know how to edit Don't tell me they were too slow for your video game mindset.
i dont play video games because they are too slow. and all of those films were not edited by them, but shucked off to some hacks in a studio. do some research

i dont play video games because they are too slow. and all of those films were not edited by them, but shucked off to some hacks in a studio. do some research
Ha, video games are too slow for you, ADD is a bitch isn't it? BTW Welles had Carte Blanche on Citizen Kane.

Seems like if you're going to keep going after the films' editing, you're going to have to explain why it's bad rather than just expecting us to do the research.

Ha, video games are too slow for you, ADD is a bitch isn't it? BTW Welles had Carte Blanche on Citizen Kane.
my mental capacity know no limits, unlike the primal waves oozing from your prefrontal cortex. and i would never use the word bitch. BTW if he had carte blanche he would not have used that dumb parakeet the studio made him insert to wake up a slow audience like you.

my mental capacity know no limits, unlike the primal waves oozing from your prefrontal cortex. and i would never use the word bitch. BTW if he had carte blanche he would not have used that dumb parakeet the studio made him insert to wake up a slow audience like you.
At least you seen the parakeet, I'll give you half a point for that...Though if memory serves it was actually a Cockatiel.

At least you seen the parakeet, I'll give you half a point for that...Though if memory serves it was actually a Cockatiel.
i think the scientific term for it is "unnecessary"

The truth is in here
I've been in pain for a majority of this thread due to so many movies I love being mentioned, but 2001? That's the final straw for me. I sincerely hope you're trolling.

It doesn't help that the whole argument for it being bad is "my brain is huge and you idiots need to do research to understand why it is actually bad". That somehow makes the "Eraserhead is a so-bad-it's-good movie" guy seem downright agreeable by comparison.

Hi. You're new (welcome!), so you probably don't realize this yet, but this kinda stuff doesn't fly here. Argue with civility and substance (and humility, but that's just recommended and not required), or find another forum to overcompensate on.

if it helps I'll try to give it a second watch because I'm a humble guy