If Rotten Tomatoes closed it's door today...

Tools    

Would an alternative come quickly in weeks or it would not come one even in years?

Just a tought experiment.

If yes a legit alternative would pop up quick, why?

If one would noi, why not?

Metacritic would increase market share, and yeah, similar sites would crop up to help fill the space.
But things would be different...

How would they be different, and what relationship does that have to your question?

I answered your question pretty directly, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to convey here. Please flesh out your questions and responses a bit more.

You asked if there would be a replacement. I said yeah, probably. The fact that it would be "different" somehow goes without saying.
You wish to speculate on that and it's effects?

I'm not sure how much more I can speculate than I did in the earlier response. Metacritic would benefit, some other site would pop up, and it would probably be a little more binary than Metacritic (much like RT is). Beyond that it's just guessing, and not a particularly interesting thing to guess about, IMO.

and not a particularly interesting thing to guess about, IMO.
As a conservative you don't think so?

As a conservative you don't think so?
What's political ideology got to do with it?

Really need you to elaborate on your questions more. If it's all going to be vague and confusing I'll have to close the thread.

If Rotten Tomatoes closed it's door today...

I personally wouldn't even notice it was gone.
It's MoFo for me, and if I need to read more reviews or info then I check IMDB. From the few times I've visited Rotten Tomatoes I didn't see anything much to pique my interest. I don't care about conglomerated aggregate opinions.

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
Movies would not be liked just because a high rotten tomatoes rating

I think a better question would be "What if Movie Forums closed it doors today?"

Would we be trying to get into a political/social debate somehow by hacking Rotten Tomatoes message boards?

This is Tuesday for me, not escalation.

Okay, I asked you to expound a little and make yourself clearer, and you apparently just can't be bothered, so I'm closing this thread.

In the future, if you want to spark a discussion, please make the extra effort to explain your intentions and questions.