Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Briefly, what is it about?

It's about a cop who gets a temporary work as a 911 operator. Not sure what it is called in Denmark. And he gets entangled in a call he gets late night from a woman in trouble. Anything more would be too revealing. Give the movie a try!!

Well, “going down a gentle path” is working for her.

It's about a cop who gets a temporary work as a 911 operator. Not sure what it is called in Denmark. And he gets entangled in a call he gets late night from a woman in trouble. Anything more would be too revealing. Give the movie a try!!
Thanks! Turns out it was already in my Netflix Q.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Che - 4/10
I saw the 5.2/10 rating on IMDB, but I thought with Mastroianni as the lead, and Polanski directing, maybe it's a bad movie that is enjoyable. Nope.... And if it's going to be very sexual, at least give the woman breasts.

Philosophy of a Knife (2008)

I'm not sure how many of you would be interested in watching a 4 and a half hour film with an IMDb rating of 4.8, but that's exactly what I did. Everywhere I can find, including the Netflix queue, gives the movie a runtime of 4 hours and 9 minutes, but I must be the lucky one. I'm surprised Netflix even has anything to do with this. The movie seems to be partly a Shoah wannabe, and like the equally disturbing Men Behind the Sun, it's about the atrocities committed by Japanese unit 731 during World War II. It's filmed like a documentary, with real footage and interviews, but make no mistake this is an extreme gore film, and one of the most depraved you'll ever hear of. There are so many horrible horrible things in this movie, too many to list. One example; a woman has a big cockroach shoved up her vag. It's sewn shut and then some time later the skin on her face and head is peeled back, while she's alive, so the cockroach can get out. This is all shown in the most graphic detail you can imagine. There can't be many people who would want to sit through this with it's combination of length and content. It's a hard movie to rate, but I at least found it to be a very compelling experience.

Resolution (2012)

A guy chains his junkie best friend to a pipe in a cabin in a last attempt to get him clean and strange things start to happen.. took way too long before trying to make any sense and doesn't really succeed in doing that although the final 15 minutes did at least wake me up a bit

Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

Thanks! Turns out it was already in my Netflix Q.

Watch eeet!!!

It's good stuff

You say that with such anger and arrogance.
Do we need them as they are?

Are their ideological biases narrowing the types of films that are made?

Welcome to the human race...
Bumblebee -

guys I don't know about you but I think this might be set in the '80s

Saw (2004)

+

I didn't remember this well as I was a mess at that time. I really had no idea how I even felt about it. It wasn't as violent as I thought. The acting and atmosphere reminded me somewhat of a Lifetime movie and much of it felt preposterous. It didn't matter because I enjoyed the hell out of it. I know I've seen some sequels but I don't know which and I don't remember them. Any of them worth watching?

[center]Saw (2004)

+

I didn't remember this well as I was a mess at that time. I really had no idea how I even felt about it. It wasn't as violent as I thought. The acting and atmosphere reminded me somewhat of a Lifetime movie and much of it felt preposterous. It didn't matter because I enjoyed the hell out of it. I know I've seen some sequels but I don't know which and I don't remember them. Any of them worth watching?
The only sequel worth watching in my eyes was Saw 2. It's downhill fast from there.

The Blood on Satan's Claw (1971)

Demonic possession in 17th century England, and I thought it was pretty good. Recommended for fans of movies like The Wicker Man and Witchfinder General.

The Blood on Satan's Claw (1971)

Demonic possession in 17th century England, and I thought it was pretty good. Recommended for fans of movies like The Wicker Man and Witchfinder General.

Ah yes – Wendy Padbury . And I notice Anthony Ainley's in the cast as well. Good Doctor Who stalwarts.

For a Few Dollars More (1965)

Very to similar to the first film in "trilogy" but little more depth in characters and a second protagonist. Sadly it also has a lot more fluff in it. Still just about as good as the first.

For a Few Dollars More (1965)

Very to similar to the first film in "trilogy" but little more depth in characters and a second protagonist. Sadly it also has a lot more fluff in it. Still just about as good as the first.

Imagine yourself being filmed by some idiot, as he strokes your hair. You are dithering, walking around with a cigarette. This idiot asks you, "Does your mum know you smoke?" You turn and look in a full-length mirror, and say, demurely: "Yes."

You can Murmur all you want!
My favourite: "These walls may look solid but they're as thin as tissue paper".

Imagine yourself being filmed by some idiot, as he strokes your hair. You are dithering, walking around with a cigarette. This idiot asks you, "Does your mum know you smoke?" You turn and look in a full-length mirror, and say, demurely: "Yes."
That's the second time you posted that as a reply in two different threads. Why?

Peppermint (2018)

This really just struck me as way too unoriginal and run of the mill. Many action movies are, but at least some have their own style. It was also ridiculous, and I'm not exactly someone who tries to pick these films apart. Jennifer Garner is strong and athletic enough to be convincing in an action role, but I don't think she can carry a movie.