3 Things...

Tools    

1. Sylvester Stallone
2. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
3. Tom Hanks

Three albums you'd take with you to a deserted island (granted there is a record/CD player there)
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
Three albums you'd take with you to a deserted island (granted there is a record/CD player there)

Sorry, I have no album titles in mind but here's their content. A blend of my native language and English + energy:

- the masculine voice of a male singer, singing in French in a "standard France French". Not an immature or senile voice. It could be an album with Jean-Jacques Goldman.

- the feminine voice of a female singer, singing in French in a "standard France French". Not an immature or senile voice.It could be an album with Zazie.

- highly energizing music/songs, in English, hard metal and such. It could be an album withRob Zombie.

Show me 3 oxymorons.

1. Freezer Burn
2. Good grief
3. Pretty Ugly

3 favorite books.

3 favorite books.

"The World As I See It", Einstein.

"Journey On the Borders Of Consciousness", Dethiollaz & Fourrier

Tell me about 3 historical figures.

1. Prophet Muhammed, peace be upon him. A descendant of Ishmael, the son of Abraham. The last of the prophets. A mercy to all mankind.
2. Omar Ibn Al-Khattab. The second caliph (successor to the Prophet) of Islam. One of the greatest and most just rulers. Under his leadership, Islam spread to the Levant and North Africa.
3. Yusuf Islam (formerly known as Cat Stevens). Legendary 70's British folk rock singer/songwriter. In 1977, Stevens discovered and embraced Islam, changing his name to Yusuf Islam and quitting the music business indefinitely. In the 00's, Yusuf made a return to music where he has remained active to this day.

3 movies you know the dialogue for by heart

1. Kill Bill
2. Pulp Fiction
3. A Fistful Of Dollars

3 things you hate in life...

3 things you hate in life...

- I don't like the way the concept of 'hatred' is usually handled.

Haters ruin themselves with the hatred they generate in themselves. Grow up, people.
Yes, easier said than done but love and forgive yourselves anyway ♥

- I don't like the way humankind is apparently rushing towards its own destruction;

- I don't like the way the earthian biosphere is being affected.

Please tell me about 3 of your favorite musical instruments.

1. Piano
Enough said, one of the best of all instruments. It can convey so much expression, can be beautiful, violent, or symphonic.

2. Violin
It's the closest instrument to the human voice, and played right it can be absolutely breathtaking.

3. Clarinet
The instrument of love, but the instrument of parody. Instrument of passion, instrument of fun. It is one of the few wind instruments that convey a lot of different emotions with it's tone.

Give me three favorite presidents/leaders (of whatever nation you prefer/live in)

Here are three of my "newest" favorite movies of all times:

- The Truman Show

- The Matrix

- Four Weddings And One Funeral

Tell me about 3 comic movies you like.

La Passante Du Sans-Souci

Dead Poets Society

The Truman Show

Tell me about 3 movies in which visual effects are quite successful, in your opinion.

2001: A Space Odyssey

Lord of the Rings

The Matrix.

Three favorite movie scripts/screenplays.

1. Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men)
2. Jack Torrence (The Shining)
3. Max Cady (Cape Fear, 1991)

Name 3 things in your personal life that you can go back in time and change

Name 3 things in your personal life that you can go back in time and change

Nobody can change the past. Past is past.
Nobody can go back in time.

If I could change past things in my personal life,

- I would have grown up in a pleasant town with easy access to Paris;

- I would have enjoyed my 2 years in Paris even more;

- I would have completed my own musical system and put it into practice.

Let's imagine you can financially afford whatever you wish:
tell me about 3 things you'd like to own.

1. A house (I would pay it off in full. **** the mortgage and interest rates.)
2. A lucrative business (Maybe a few McDonald's joints. McDonald's never runs out of business. Constant cash flow).
3. A Mustang (My favorite car).

As you can see, nothing too fancy.

3 people in today's US politics you'd love to punch in the face

3 people in today's US politics you'd love to punch in the face
Well, there's nobody I'd like to punch in the face.

However, I'd like to punch some dumb quotes in the face, which authors are US politicians of today:

- George H.W. Bush's Freudian Slip:

''For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks.''

—President George H.W. Bush, in 1988

-Ronald Reagan on Fact:

''Facts are stupid things.''

Ronald Reagan, at the 1988 Republican National Convention, attempting to quote John Adams, who said, ''Facts are stubborn things''

-Condoleezza Rice's Freudian Slip:

''As I was telling my husb—. As I was telling President Bush.''

—National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, who is unmarried, overheard making a slip of the tongue at a Washington dinner party, April 2004

Tell me about 3 of your favorite quotations.