Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Tag (2018)

Terrible. Really terrible. Lowest point is probably Renner attempting comedy. My wife liked it though, showing her lack in taste in films (and men) 2/10.

Re-watch. Loved it. Interesting that Jonze made the movie with Samantha Morton as Her. When he edited the movie, realized it wasn’t working with her so re-did it with Scarlett.

Re-watch. Loved it. Interesting that Jonze made the movie with Samantha Morton as Her. When he edited the movie, realized it wasn’t working with her so re-did it with Scarlett.
Years later I realized Alan Watts was in that movie.

The Killing Gene (2007)

-

I had this on my watchlist for a while, and finally watched it because it's eligible for the horror countdown. Of course I will consider it a crime thriller. The ads state a combination of Se7en and Saw, and I can understand that. The cops are after a brutal murderer who's playing a game. It's got a pretty good cast including Stellan Skarsgard, Tom Hardy, and Selma Blair, but nobody here does their best work. It's a slimy seedy movie with some well done intense torture. It's just not all that good.
I know this movie as "WAZ" but the "A" is a triangle... ??? I'm not surprised it has another title. I agree with your summary and rating.
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

I know this movie as "WAZ" but the "A" is a triangle... ??? I'm not surprised it has another title. I agree with your summary and rating.
I was going to mention that but I couldn't make the symbol.

This might just do nobody any good.
The Road (2009)

The 2019 apocalypse, you say? (I wanted to make a Captain Fantastic joke but I haven't actually seen that one yet, so...)

Anna and the Apocalypse -

if I'm going to be honest with myself, any film billing itself as a zombie Christmas musical is never going to live up to my expectations (though not for lack of trying, I guess)
If you're referring to The Sound of Music, it's anything but a zombie Christmas musical. It's an all-year-around type of musical.

A Fistful Of Dollars is a masterpiece!!

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) - 4/5 ��

"The River Wild", with Meryl Streep, Kevin Bacon, and John C. Reilly.

I had seen "The River Wild" when it first came out about 25 years ago. When I saw it again on youtube, I remembered a good amount of it, and forgotten some other parts of this movie. It's a good, intense movie, but not for the faint of heart.

Meryl Streep, who plays Gail, an experienced white-water rafting guide, is excellent in this film. So are Kevin Bacon and John C. Reilly, who play the two dangerous fugitive killers that Gail ends up taking on.

THE MULE
(2018)

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

An Elephant Sitting Still (2018) -

Truly pessimistic portrayal of life. so bleak, so depressive, a haunting one. its reputation also stamped harder by the fact that what seems to be depressed, sensitive young director Hu Bo, committed suicide after the movie wrapped up the production. Some had said that there conflict is happened with the producer, regard the final cut i believe and thing apparently just became the trigger. so mesmerised with the character speculative quote in the movie, "what else can i do"

Disobedience (2018)

That spitting scene...………

The Spy Who Dumped Me (2018)

Not as funny as it could have been!