MoFo Memoriam: Remembering MoFos we lost in 2018

Tools    

It would be nice if we took the time to reflect on the MoFos who we lost in 2018.

They were our friends, they made us laugh, they made us think...and they helped make this place special. Maybe they moved on or went missing, but whatever the reasons for their absences, they will be missed.

Let's remember them here on this thread...

I don’t know if I qualify for this list, unfortunately.

How about the rest of you, you must miss some MoFo don't you?

I remember Camo as the guy who made this place dynamic. He was so good at actually talking about movies and issues. So many people don't really ever talk to each other, they just kind of do their own thing, but Camo was a BIG supporter of the countdowns and HoFs and always jumped in and engaged people. I have to say I had some great convos with him, and MoFo is a bit boring to me without him, hope he's doing well

I'm still wondering what happened to Dani8, considering the fact that she was a prolific poster who almost never missed a day posting on this site from the day she joined.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Camo is the obvious pick, but I really do miss SilentVamp around here too. And not having Daniel M around hardly is a straight up bummer.

It's been said before, but this place is becoming a bit of a ghost town and is starting to lack as many "big names".

I'm still wondering what happened to Dani8, considering the fact that she was a prolific poster who almost never missed a day posting on this site from the day she joined.
She said her cancer was back with a vengeance in the shoutbox, and it was around that time she started to sound very disconnected in her post. She would say that she wasn't drunk, and I believe that. Then shortly after all that she disappeared without a trace. I really think she's passed away I always thought she'd be around too. Godspeed Dani

Camo is the obvious pick, but I really do miss SilentVamp around here too. And not having Daniel M around hardly is a straight up bummer.

It's been said before, but this place is becoming a bit of a ghost town and is starting to lack as many "big names".
I don't know if anyone know this, but I use to 'talk' to Silentvamp in PMs every several days, since she joined. She would send me PMs so long that it took two messages at a time as she would run out of space in a PM. I felt like I really knew her as she was very detailed about her life and her situation. Then she was gone, but I know why and she's fine.

Gunslinger hasn't posted in 10 months
That’s who I miss. Camo, too, but I know he haunts Letterboxd, and plus, he offed himself.

We certainly had a big earthquake last year, didn’t we? There are some missing people... there are some changed people.

You never know with this place. You just never know. Perhaps that kind of excitement is why it’s been hard for me to leave. Perhaps I like the danger and thrill of it all. Maybe MoFo allows me to experience the soul of an astronaut.

The truth is in here
Ash_is_the_gal still pops up from time to time, though she could easily be more active.

Besides Camo and Dani8, I also wondered what happened to Little Devil. Don't know if anyone remembers him.