Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Thank you, I made a special effort.
Well I've never saw the movies actually, so I don't really know what I'm talking about, but I believe is like taking in the rear, I might like it, but I'm not interested on trying, right now.
Taking in the rear is probably a good analogy .

Singapore Sling (1990)

-

I've had this on my watchlist for a while and finally got to it since it's eligible for the horror countdown. It starts out like a 40's noir, with a guy looking for an old love by the name of Laura. He ends up injured and at the house of a crazy incestuous mother and daughter who have previously murdered Laura. They basically use him as a sex slave and these women are severely perverse. It's pretty funny and one of the strangest movies I've ever seen.

A fun movie, dont take it too seriously. 3.5/10

Welcome to the human race...
Yet you got up to post in the thread where the whole point is to grade movies, so...

Die Hard -

someday I'll make up my mind as to whether or not I'll bump this back up to the full five

Mrs Henderson Presents

The true story of the Windmill theatre in London which refused to close its doors during the blitz and found a way to get around the stuffy rules of the day to feature nude female models on stage, with two leads Judi Dench and Bob Hoskins you cant go far wrong, a little mild but inoffensive

Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

Mrs Henderson Presents

The true story of the Windmill theatre in London which refused to close its doors during the blitz and found a way to get around the stuffy rules of the day to feature nude female models on stage, with two leads Judi Dench and Bob Hoskins you cant go far wrong, a little mild but inoffensive

Wow, I liked this movie a lot more than you did.

Wow, I liked this movie a lot more than you did.
I found it to be unwatchable.

Foxy Brown (1974)

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000)

Just watched mid 90s again I would give it a 10/10 it was very well done and brought back the nostalgia of my childhood.

Ned Kelly (2003)

The story of the Kelly gang from a more truthful (and sympathetic) viewpoint that the Mick Jagger vehicle of 1970. I enjoyed this and learnt alot that I'd only previously guessed at. Ledger carries the film well. Bloom is every bit as insipid as I've seen of all his performances to date. 6/10.